Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt4Dan View Post
    Great idea. They look nice as well.

I added a power strip that I had laying around that has remote activated outlets and constant hot outlets. Now I have additional outlets within easy reach and I just turn the chairs off with the remote.
    Nice! A lot of people do that and if it works, it works. In doing all this, i ordered one of the cup holders with the USB outlet that some of the momentum's have so i could create a guard for them. I ended up replacing mine in my reflections with the Momentum ones with the USB port, and i agree, it's super nice to have USB right there.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Empyrials View Post
    Nice! A lot of people do that and if it works, it works. In doing all this, i ordered one of the cup holders with the USB outlet that some of the momentum's have so i could create a guard for them. I ended up replacing mine in my reflections with the Momentum ones with the USB port, and i agree, it's super nice to have USB right there.
    You did a great job on these. I agree having the USB port right there is a plus. You, as a user fixed a problem that we all have and made it available to the rest of the RV world.
    Dan

"Charley" the Chocolate Lab co-pilot
    2018 F450 King Ranch
    2020 Reflection 337RLS (Harvey)
    B&W 25K Companion Puck Hitch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent idea. These buttons and accidently pushing them while getting out of the recliners was a PITA. I recently had shoulder rotator cuff surgery, so I sleep in my recliners, so these will definitely help. I ordered an acrylic pair. Thank you for solving this problem. Can't wait to install them.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My solution was to switch to tall boys. More can to grab and miss the buttons.
    Imagine 2020 2670MK,
    2021 RAM 2500

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eodenc View Post
    My solution was to switch to tall boys. More can to grab and miss the buttons.
    I think I like your solution better.
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing like unknowingly hitting the heat button after spending an entire sunny and extremely warm day outside while having the A/C on high.
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much, we got a set for our 311BHS and installed, they really make a huge difference. You can now use the arm rest area with some disregard as a push off or to control the butt landing and not have to play games to get lights, motors and heaters off. This is how the units should have been manufactured to start with.
    2020.5 Reflection 311BHS Dual AC, 2019 Ram 2500 Bighorn Level 2, 3.73 / 392 Hemi 14,404.34 lb towing and 3,004.34 payload, 2019 F-150 King Ranch 3.5EB CC/LB, 2016 Cherokee Trailhawk, 2014 Wrangler Willys Edition, 2019 Iron Bull 14K 22' Equipment Trailer, 2019 Quality Trailers 7K 18' Utility Trailer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found a zero dollar cure for the button problem with the recliners. The heat kept coming on while I was in Moab in June in 101 degree heat. There's so little difference in light intensity I could only tell the heat was on when I could feel it. My solution - unplug the damn chairs! Might consider this though, since in colder weather a heated recliner might be nice.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just plugged the chairs into a power strip that has a remote control, so I just turn the power strip off using the remote when I'm not using all the fancy features. This has the added benefit that it also gets rid of all those lights, except when I'm actually using the massage, etc.
    2018 Imagine 2600RB
    2019 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 4x4 LT Crew Cab, Vortec 6L V8, 4.10 Rear Axle
    Equal-i-zer 1,200/12,000# Hitch

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I came to the forum just to figure out what to do about this problem in our new 31MB. My acrylic pair has already been ordered as of this post. Thank you!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast