User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watch out, here he comes
    2018 Freedom Elite 24FE, 2 Yorkies, and my wife MARILYN, HAM call K0LCB. Traveling around this great country, making friends and seeing lot of beautiful and interesting places

DMandSC
    Quote Originally Posted by LCBoyer View Post
    I installed a Tadi brothers on mine. Not too much trouble
    LC,

Attempting to install the Tadi brothers wireless cam on mine, seems to be an awful lot of wires for a wireless camera... Pulled the marker light off and the wires are both black. I'm no electrician, so how am I supposed to tell which is positive and which is negative? Was yours like this as well? Does it matter which wire the red goes to vs the black wire from the camera?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need to find which one is positive, one wire might be running light and other turn signal, should be a ground wire someplace. I used the preside already in places on top center of rear on my 379
    2018 Freedom Elite 24FE, 2 Yorkies, and my wife MARILYN, HAM call K0LCB. Traveling around this great country, making friends and seeing lot of beautiful and interesting places

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just got a Reflection 313 TT, which was pre-wired for the Furion camera. I ordered the higher priced model of the camera, and it installed in seconds. It works, even pretty well as an observation camera. Don't know if the picture, color, etc is as good as some of the others mentioned, but this was just plug and play essentially. Camera was expensive though, about $300 or so...
    Don and Anita
    Oklahoma
    2015 RAM 2500 Cummins Diesel Laramie Edition
    2017 Reflection 337
    Anderson Ultimate Hitch/B&W Companion...depending on weight

The Duke 316

Two Cameras.

Quote Originally Posted by lawdes View Post
    I just got a Reflection 313 TT, which was pre-wired for the Furion camera. I ordered the higher priced model of the camera, and it installed in seconds. It works, even pretty well as an observation camera. Don't know if the picture, color, etc is as good as some of the others mentioned, but this was just plug and play essentially. Camera was expensive though, about $300 or so...
    I am supposed to take delivery of a new 2016 313 RLTS TT next week. I looked on Furrion's website and they have two different cameras. One is called a backup camera and list for $399.00. The other one is called a observation camera and list for $499.00. The observation camera will work will driving down the road - so you can see what that was that just fell off. I have just received mine and it has five times the signal strength as the backup camera. The monitor is also better according to the tech that I spoke with at Furrion. They gave me a 10% discount and free shipping for a total of $449.00. Now I am just waiting on my trailer so I can get started with my additions.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy cow! Did i pay that much??? Guess I did...I got the same one you got Duke! Anyway, it seems to work pretty well. I need to work on adjusting the angle a bit. right now its pointed down steeply, so don't see very far behind me. I guess the price pretty much caused a mental void..... Hope you enjoy your 313. Went on our first short trip last weekend, everything worked and it was really enjoyable. Sometimes problems on this forum scare the crap out of me...ie: should I pull that trailer further than the end of my driveway?? I am assuming the things listed here are very much the exception and not the rule. So....enjoy, happy camping and safe travels!
    Don and Anita
    Oklahoma
    2017 Reflection 337

The Duke 316
    [QUOTE=lawdes;32171]Holy cow! Did i pay that much??? Guess I did...I got the same one you got Duke! Anyway, it seems to work pretty well. I need to work on adjusting the angle a bit. right now its pointed down steeply, so don't see very far behind me. I guess the price pretty much caused a mental void..... Hope you enjoy your 313. Went on our first short trip last weekend, everything worked and it was really enjoyable. Sometimes problems on this forum scare the crap out of me...ie: should I pull that trailer further than the end of my driveway?? I am assuming the things listed here are very much the exception and not the rule. So....enjoy, happy camping and safe travels![/QUOTE

When you said $300.00 I said Holy Cow! Is you trailer a 15 or 16? Have you found anything wrong with your trailer so far? How do you feel about the quality of GD so far? I assume that the camera prep is wired to the marker lights - you have to have your lights on for the camera, or is it always hot? Sorry for all the questions. I'm getting really excited! We hope to take a three day trip to Gatlinburg TN over Memorial Day. Thanks!

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=The Duke 316;32175]
    Quote Originally Posted by lawdes View Post
    Holy cow! Did i pay that much??? Guess I did...I got the same one you got Duke! Anyway, it seems to work pretty well. I need to work on adjusting the angle a bit. right now its pointed down steeply, so don't see very far behind me. I guess the price pretty much caused a mental void..... Hope you enjoy your 313. Went on our first short trip last weekend, everything worked and it was really enjoyable. Sometimes problems on this forum scare the crap out of me...ie: should I pull that trailer further than the end of my driveway?? I am assuming the things listed here are very much the exception and not the rule. So....enjoy, happy camping and safe travels![/QUOTE

When you said $300.00 I said Holy Cow! Is you trailer a 15 or 16? Have you found anything wrong with your trailer so far? How do you feel about the quality of GD so far? I assume that the camera prep is wired to the marker lights - you have to have your lights on for the camera, or is it always hot? Sorry for all the questions. I'm getting really excited! We hope to take a three day trip to Gatlinburg TN over Memorial Day. Thanks!

I sent a PM. We went to a campground outside Galinburg last fall...was beautiful in the Smokies with the leaves changing. Stayed at Smokybear Campground. Was a very nice, quiet and friendly park. Would definitely stay there again, a few miles outside of Galtlinburg, but worth the drive. Enjoy that new trailer, hope all goes well, and safe travels!
    Last edited by lawdes; 05-05-2015 at 03:03 PM. Reason: spelling error!
    Don and Anita
    Oklahoma
    2017 Reflection 337

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Duke, everybody else is saying "holy cow" to the price of camera, but I about fell off my chair at the line "according to the tech I spoke to at Furrion". HOLY COW!!! I didn't know they existed, they don't respond to problems with their crappy DVD players.
    Enjoy your new Reflection and hope you have very few problems if any.
    Scott and Jan Platt Ocala, FL
    Cameron(Son) & Chica(chihuahua)
    2014 Reflection 337RLS
    2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD 4X4, Crew Cab, Dually, Diesel
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Btw, Grand Design has been awesome at stepping up where Furrion has failed. They have sent me 3 replacement DVD players. So far the last one is working fine.
    Scott and Jan Platt Ocala, FL
    Cameron(Son) & Chica(chihuahua)
    2014 Reflection 337RLS
    2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD 4X4, Crew Cab, Dually, Diesel
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast