User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lippert 3.0 and phone app

How can I tell if my 2020 320MKS will work with the phone app?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check and see if you have the gateway sticker by your control panel in the trailer. I tried lipperts app and it kept locking up on me. I had better results with Grand Design Compass Connect. It's made by Lippert also but seemed to work a little bit better.
    2019 F250 FX4 gas with puck system
    2020 Reflection 29RS
    A German Shepherd and a Wife!
    Pullrite Superglide

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have the Lippert touch panel you should be able to run the app. I too have found that the Grand Design compass works much better than the standard Lippert app. Very strange but true

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveAZ View Post
    If you have the Lippert touch panel you should be able to run the app. I too have found that the Grand Design compass works much better than the standard Lippert app. Very strange but true
    So if I have the Lippert app on my phone and have been using it for the last year and a half, this app would just do the same exact thing as the Lippert app.
    2016 F350 CrewCab Dually
    2018 Momentum 394M...Heavily Modded!
    2023 Suzuki GSX-S1000 GT+
    Excessive Payload is a Wonderful Thing

"If it ain't fast....It ain't Fun"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake443 View Post
    How can I tell if my 2020 320MKS will work with the phone app?
    Are you slide and lighting controls able to be done with a touch screen control pad, or the older-school mechanical rocker switches? If you have the new touch screen control panel, you should be able to. But I have a 2020.5 311BHS that still has the old-school switches and as such, it does not do any of the remote Bluetooth stuff that all of the cool kids are doing.
    2020.5 Reflection 311BHS Dual AC, 2019 Ram 2500 Bighorn Level 2, 3.73 / 392 Hemi 14,404.34 lb towing and 3,004.34 payload, 2019 F-150 King Ranch 3.5EB CC/LB, 2016 Cherokee Trailhawk, 2014 Wrangler Willys Edition, 2019 Iron Bull 14K 22' Equipment Trailer, 2019 Quality Trailers 7K 18' Utility Trailer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lippert Ground Control 3.0 Upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by larry0071 View Post
    Are you slide and lighting controls able to be done with a touch screen control pad, or the older-school mechanical rocker switches? If you have the new touch screen control panel, you should be able to. But I have a 2020.5 311BHS that still has the old-school switches and as such, it does not do any of the remote Bluetooth stuff that all of the cool kids are doing.
    Does anyone know if the Ground Control 3.0 is upgradable to wifi? I have a 2016 GD Reflection 303RLS. It's leveling system allows for me to connect to it using the wireless remote, but I tried to connect to it using the Grand Design Compass Connection and it does not find the RV, so I suspect it does not support the wifi. I am interested in upgrading to the wifi if it is possible, but do not know where to start. Anyone familiar with this? Cost?

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya know all that lighting and remote control technology is great until it doesn't work. Case in point. Wife and I were at Grizzly RV in West Yellowstone last month. Our old trailer (2019 non GD 5th wheel) had Lippert touch screen in the main living area and touch pad in the basement storage. Had the RV all buttoned up and ready to go, last thing to do was to retract the auto leveler rams. Touch screen would not "wake up", went to hit reset button but there was no reset button in the tiny reset hole. Couldn't use basement touch pad, apparently you have to transfer leveling control from the touch screen to the basement unit. Long story short, had to remove the touchscreen unit, disconnect and reconnect electrical connections only then did the unit become functional and was able to retract the rams. So.....I'll take those rocker light switches and electric rams any day.