User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do Momentum G series fifth wheels get LCI one control?

Curious if the G series fifth wheels get the one control system?
    2019 Ford F-350 Lariat Diesel CC SB SRW, payload 3680
    2018 Rockwood Roo 233
    Next Year - Reflection 340RDS

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you are better off without one control. Just picked up my 2021 399TH with oneControl with factory installed gateway that is locked by lippert. You are then a slave to their $70 for 10 gig data plan !!. You cannot connect your own hotspot of data plan.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by anupamdas View Post
    you are better off without one control. Just picked up my 2021 399TH with oneControl with factory installed gateway that is locked by lippert. You are then a slave to their $70 for 10 gig data plan !!. You cannot connect your own hotspot of data plan.
    What is the internet plan for? How long does it last?
    2018 Rockwood Roo 233

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Gotime4;306755]What is the internet plan for? How long does it last?[/QUOTE @Gotime4 there are 2 flavors of one control. One is wireless only and the other has a internet gateway that uses a at&t data connection to connect to the internet. The later is the one with the "blue label". There is a one control thread on the forum. The internet plan is to get online and it is $70 for 10 gigs a month. You don't have to subscribe to it and just use the one control feature locally. But for those of us who work from the road, it means having a whole another infrastructure when your coach already came with one. Its frustrating that's all.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Anupam&Pallavi
    2021 Grand Design Momentum - 399TH
    2020 F450
    Katy,Texas

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see, I didn’t know about the internet one. I was just hoping my $70k 350g. When I order it would allow me to connect on my phone to level and control the rig. That is what my question was about.
    2018 Rockwood Roo 233

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Gotime4;306761]I see, I didn’t know about the internet one. I was just hoping my $70k 350g. When I order it would allow me to connect on my phone to level and control the rig. That is what my question was about.[/QUOTE @Gotime4 I just checked the one control website(store.lci1.com/onecontrol). Looks like the momentum series ships with connectanywhere ("with the aforementioned blue box"). So you will be able to connect your phone and control the coach and have the OPTION to subscribe to their crappy data plan.[emoji16]

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Anupam&Pallavi
    2021 Grand Design Momentum - 399TH
    2020 F450
    Katy,Texas

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So the M series get the touchscreen OneControl. I was hoping that the G series came with the Cell Phone based OneControl similar to the reflections. I recently called Grand Design and asked them and they said that this is not on the Momentum G series line yet.