Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ajg617 View Post
    The 344 (2020) is about $14K less then the 310 (2021). Seems like a big difference and not quite sure why.
    If they are similarly equipped, it's because the 344 is a prior year model (2020).
    Brian & Kellie
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, FBP, 1,460w solar, 540ah BBGC3, MORryde IS w/disc brakes
    2020 F-350 Platinum SRW Powerstroke Tremor, 60g TF fuel tank, Hensley BD3-F air bag hitch

Previous setups:
    2019 Solitude 373FB-R, 2019 F-350 Platinum DRW Powerstroke, Hensley BD5 air bag hitch
    2016 Reflection 318RST, 2016 GMC 3500 Denali SRW Duramax, Hensley BD3 air bag hitch

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TexSol20 View Post
    Geotex1, appreciate the information. I'll definitely keep researching and making lists of items from the forums.

A water pressure regulator is yet another item I have not seen pop up yet. As for the truck, I am doing considerable research there as it will determine if we can haul the Solitude we would like; an F350 or brand of 3500 is a minimum it seems (to avoid running too close to max payload/towing), just debating SRW vs DRW.

Many thanks!
    If I were you I would go ahead and get the DRW. The increase in payload is dramatic and the stability of the DRW is much better especially when you get into cross winds or towing on curvy roads.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mcrider2 View Post
    If I were you I would go ahead and get the DRW. The increase in payload is dramatic and the stability of the DRW is much better especially when you get into cross winds or towing on curvy roads.
    2nd vote for the DRW. When we were considering the new 5ver, looked at both Reflections and Solitude. Told the DW that we could use my existing F350 SRW if she wanted the Reflection, but if she wanted a Solitude, we would need a new DRW. She wanted the Solitude, so of course I had to get the new truck. And we both are happy with the result.
    Greg and Colleen Gates
    Albuquerque, NM
    2020 Solitude 344 GK
    2019 F350 Lariat Superduty DRW

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123