User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2021 2670MK underbelly insulation

Just found what looks to be either some missing fasteners or fastener holes where the fasteners have fallen out of our new 2021 2670MK trailer. There are a series of holes in the underbelly insulation that run perpendicular to the length of the trailer, about half way down around where the black tank valve handle is at. It looks like there may have been fasteners there before? The insulation does sag to some extent along the entire length and I'm wondering if it is supposed to be held in place and fastened across the trailer underside around this location or not. I certainly don't what to go drilling or running any self tapping screws up into what you can't see under here (tanks etc...) I'm thinking of installing a metal bar that spans the width of the trailer here if needed and fastening it out at the ends where I can see what I'm drilling into. Does anyone else see these holes in the insulation where missing screws would have been or does anyone actually see fasteners on theirs?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2670mk underbelly-2.jpg   2670mk underbelly-1.jpg  

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found these same holes underneath my 2018 Solitude 373FB today. The underbelly, particularly the front half, sags about 3-4 inches at its lowest point and I too was wondering if this is normal. I didn't find any water but I'm going to remove a few screws tomorrow to inspect more closely. My guess was those holes are there to allow water to leak out if there was a leak..?