Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5th wheel hitch not level while towing.

I remember reading a thread with a picture took from the driver seat into the rear view mirror and it showed how un-level the frame was to the truck. I didn’t give it much thought, well this weekend was the 1st time I had towed the trailer since we purchased it about a month ago and as I’m driving down the highway I noticed how out of level the trailer was using the rear head rest as level which it may not be. I thought maybe the air bags didn’t have the same air in them or that the road was not level.

So the whole rest of the 230 mile trip And home I would check to see if it had changed and kept the same slant no matter what lane or road I was on. Check the air bags and that’s not it.

I looked for that thread to see what came of it and I’m unable to find it. Does anyone have any information on this?
    2019 f250 4x4 short bed 6.7
    2020 reflection 29rs

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Can you post some pictures of the rig hooked up so we can possibly see what going on?
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope this helps 1st time posting a picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 98DD94BC-2C17-4D33-8EFD-6FDEAFC0B1BE.jpeg  
    2019 f250 4x4 short bed 6.7
    2020 reflection 29rs

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rareform View Post
    Hope this helps 1st time posting a picture.
    It looks OK to me from the picture. If the trailer is level side to side, is the king pin extension level side to side, and if not how far our is it across the box? I am wondering if the attachment bolts on the box slipped. May take a few measurements and check.
    Hope this helps
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar