Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actual Garage dimensions for a 376ths

Hello all,

I am looking for actual garage dimensions of a 376ths. I am looking at the possibility of purchasing one however I cannot find one on a lot near me. I know what the GD says the dimensions are but I am looking for actual measurements from a unit. I currently have a Keyston Fusion and the garage is actually 6 inches longer that what is advertised and I am wondering if GD does the same thing. Based on GD listed dimensions my SxS will not fit by 4 inches.

Thanks in advance

GB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    here is a link to a YouTube video showing a guy measuring the dimensions of the garage...

https://youtu.be/FMk1W6GQZKo

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mfd538 View Post
    Hello all,

I am looking for actual garage dimensions of a 376ths. I am looking at the possibility of purchasing one however I cannot find one on a lot near me. I know what the GD says the dimensions are but I am looking for actual measurements from a unit. I currently have a Keyston Fusion and the garage is actually 6 inches longer that what is advertised and I am wondering if GD does the same thing. Based on GD listed dimensions my SxS will not fit by 4 inches.

Thanks in advance

GB
    Well, their dimensions shown on their website for the garage FLOOR are spot on the 63" W X 117" D however if you look at a picture of the garage about 3' off the floor on the left side there is a wall that comes out 9" (subtract from the 63" and on the back wall 21.5" - subtract from the 117")

Mark
    2014 HDT Volvo 780 "Baby Bird"
    2016 Smart Car "Baby Bird Turd" - on the back
    2020 Momentum 376THS
    We're both proud USAF Retirees...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mark,

Thank you. I did see that in the pictures thats why I wal looking for actual dimensions. My hope was they leave some room as a buffer. I need about 6 inches in the length. My current TH is 6in more than advertised so I was curious if GD did the same thing. I am hoping a dealer near me gets one in stock soon so I can go over and look. I have a Can Am SxS I want to see if it fits it is only 50" wide at the wheels.

Again thank you for the reply it is much appreciated,

Greg

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greg,

I do own the 376THS - not sure you saw that in my signature line - until you see one at a dealer let me know if I can help.

The 50" at the wheels should not be a problem closer to the floor - but no there is no buffer in what they state are the dimensions and reality.

Good Luck

Mark
    2014 HDT Volvo 780 "Baby Bird"
    2016 Smart Car "Baby Bird Turd" - on the back
    2020 Momentum 376THS
    We're both proud USAF Retirees...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok cool thank you Mark my sxs is 123” long thats why i was curious. Thanks for the help