User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the 295 RL fifth wheel, should that be the same fan as on mine? I'd like to install these as well.

Thanks.
    Gary and Kelly Slone
    Louisville, Kentucky
    18 Chev. 2500 Gas 6.0
    2020 295RL Reflection, Curt A16 Hitch

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Design_16_21 View Post
    Thanks for the info everyone!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Hi Super_Design, I was just looking through posts because I am going to put the vent covers on my rig. Did you end with vent covers? And if so, which did you go with and do they work well? I had also talked to my repair shop, (warranty work) and had asked about the vent covers and they told me that the Maxxair fans will hit the cover but that it is possible to reset how far the sent will open so that it will not hit the cover.
    2019 29rs
    2007 Ram diesel, 4x4 long bed
    CDL with tanker, hazmat, emergency vehicle, and bus endorsements

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lorend View Post
    Hi Super_Design, I was just looking through posts because I am going to put the vent covers on my rig. Did you end with vent covers? And if so, which did you go with and do they work well? I had also talked to my repair shop, (warranty work) and had asked about the vent covers and they told me that the Maxxair fans will hit the cover but that it is possible to reset how far the sent will open so that it will not hit the cover.
    With the proper MAXXFAN cover, the fan vent lid will rise up and hit the cover. The vent motor will automatically stop and it won't damage it. There is no adjustment for the lid. This info is from the manufacturer.

Ken
    2020 Reflection 31MB Fifth Wheel
    2007 Ford F350 diesel

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by red_neck_camper View Post
    With the proper MAXXFAN cover, the fan vent lid will rise up and hit the cover. The vent motor will automatically stop and it won't damage it. There is no adjustment for the lid. This info is from the manufacturer.

Ken
    Hi Ken, thanks for the info. It really tells you just how much the repair shops are "professional" in their knowledge. It seems like we get better info from the forum where the people have actually experienced some of this stuff and have talked with the manufacture. Sounds like it makes it even easier to install a vent cover. Install and don't worry about it from there.
    2019 29rs
    2007 Ram diesel, 4x4 long bed
    CDL with tanker, hazmat, emergency vehicle, and bus endorsements

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lorend View Post
    The MAXXAIR does work with the MAXXFAN. When I turn on the fan the fan starts, the cover begins opening, and automatically stops when it makes contact with the MAXXAIR cover. Maybe 90% open. The fan moves so much air I dont its even affected. Something else I learned through all of that is that if you press the ON button after the fan is running you have 4 speeds! Keep pressing the on button to toggle between the speeds. Dealer didn't show us that! Very happy with the 2 covers I bought.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12