User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Full Timing our 2021 377MBS-R

Hey Everyone, wanted to take a few minutes to start a log of our journey to share our experiences and our adventure with what we have found to be a great community.
    So we purchased our 5'er from Dodd RV in Portsmouth, VA. The entire experience was awesome from the day we ordered to today when we took delivery was super connected and with the entire process. We did our PDI yesterday and the tech, was very knowledgeable about the brand and the unit going through absolutely everything, it took us everybit of 3 hours. Fast forward to today and the same guy brought it out to our site and made sure we were 100% set before he left. So very excited to start this journey and we are all super happy with our purchase. If there's any questions you have or if you have a 377 too my wife and I would love to hear from you. I'm going to try and update here everyday with our adventure. So until tomorrow, Enjoy Your Journey!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Resized_20200715_201808(1).jpg  

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr2020 View Post
    Hey Everyone, wanted to take a few minutes to start a log of our journey to share our experiences and our adventure with what we have found to be a great community.
    So we purchased our 5'er from Dodd RV in Portsmouth, VA. The entire experience was awesome from the day we ordered to today when we took delivery was super connected and with the entire process. We did our PDI yesterday and the tech, was very knowledgeable about the brand and the unit going through absolutely everything, it took us everybit of 3 hours. Fast forward to today and the same guy brought it out to our site and made sure we were 100% set before he left. So very excited to start this journey and we are all super happy with our purchase. If there's any questions you have or if you have a 377 too my wife and I would love to hear from you. I'm going to try and update here everyday with our adventure. So until tomorrow, Enjoy Your Journey!
    Congratulatios. Glad to hear you are off to a great start. God's blessings on your travels.
    Frank & Jolynn Martin
    Litchfield, MN
    Mabel & Bailey, Golden Retriever Fur Kids
    2019 RAM 3500 CTD, CC, LB, B&W Turnover Ball, AirLift 5000 Bags
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 4440# CCC, Reese 20K GooseBox, 8K EOH Disc brakes, RV Airflow, SoftStartRV, 2-206AH SOK batteries, Victron Multiplus II, Victron 30A DC2DC,790W of Solar, Flex Armor Roof, Blu Tech Water Filtration, BlazeCut Fire Suppression

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Fmartinmn. You as well.
    Hey all so Day 2 and 3 were very much the same, but very busy at the same time. We (my wife and I) close on our house on Monday, so we have spent the past 2 days at our house we're leaving to get everything moved to storage and to our rig. The process is painfully slow right now, but we can see the light at the end of the tunnel. We are very much looking forward to a cold drink in our beach chairs facing the sunset over the bay. Currently I think our only complaint is the less than fast WiFi as there are a lot of people at the campground and our mobile network, while it does work is slower than what we're used to. But that's probably not a bad thing as one of our reasons for becoming full-timers is to slow down and have a bit of adventure. Were also into this to save ourselves money every month so we can move toward a more debt free lifestyle. The people we've met so far around camp are way more friendly than some of the neighbors we are leaving and its nice to know we all have something in common, we full-time our RVs.
    As for the rig we have Zero complaints so far. As with anything new from the factory there will be timings that we need corrected but thats to be expected. If theres any other '21 377s out there we would love to hear from you, things you've noticed, that have broken, things to look for etc. Until next time. Stay Safe.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad you're having fun Zephyr2020 and Congrats on the rig. As far as storing furniture the rule of thumb is "if you have Haverty class furniture, once you pay to store it for 2 years you could have bought new instead". If you have antiques that's a different story.

Red
    Location - Wherever the road takes us...Full-timers
    2015 Momentum 380
    2019 Ram Dually

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by el Rojo View Post
    Glad you're having fun Zephyr2020 and Congrats on the rig. As far as storing furniture the rule of thumb is "if you have Haverty class furniture, once you pay to store it for 2 years you could have bought new instead". If you have antiques that's a different story.

Red
    Big thanks Red, I think maybe I confused some with my storage comments. We sold everything that we weren't emotionally attached to, so all the furniture went.
    In other news this lifestyle is a lot more relaxed than I expected. So much infact that I went from wanting to post everyday with updates, and if I did everyone would be wildly bored. While our life is exciting, its in a different way. We are outside walking the beach almost daily looking for interesting shells or treasures, conch shells, swimming, just enjoying life. Although I do still work and not from home so adjusting to the commute and figuring out times has been the biggest learning curve. We did however ride out Isaias without needing to go to the store building for shelter. Due to the storm we got to use our dual fuel generator for the first time too, which worked great and was very quiet too. So until next time, thanks for reading and whatever your journey is enjoy it.
    Bob

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there and welcome! We also have a 377 (although 2018) and have been pretty lucky with it. “Normal” issues (shower leaking, just needs a little caulk), doors not completely adjusted right, small leak easily repaired with plumbers tape in the water system in storage bay) but overall great unit, lots of space and great for full or part time! Glad you are settling in! If you have any model specific questions that we might be able to help with, let us know!

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My wife and I got our '21 377 four months ago. We had a couple of minor problems, but nothing noteworthy. We've been out with it 5 times and really love it. We upgraded the Winegard Air 360 to an Air 360+ and Gateway to boost Wi-Fi and cellular and we did change the mattress. The original was way too stiff. Best of luck with yours and safe travels.
    Dennis, Pat, Prince and the Lady - Western New York
    2018 Solitude 310GK- 2016 Silverado 3500HD DRW - Blue Ox Super Ride