I have a 2018 351m. Love the design but so far several things are poorly built. Had a leek where They make the transition from pex to the rubber line that is not designed to be put on the pex fittings. Gd sent me some pex to replace the rubber hose that was leaking. Had a second leak. Fixed that with pex also. Now I had a leak where they got lazy and used the ******** rubber hose to connect the shower. It was a strait shot and no reason to use that line if they would have taken the time to plumb correctly. I have now spent the past two days replacing all the crap line with pex I only had to add 3 90’s and I have no drop in pressure. The biggest problem I have now is where the shower leaked from the poor connection is ruined the bottom of the cabinet wher it got wet. Anyone have a similar problem where GD replaces a cabinet out of warranty. I see a lot of complaints about the same plumbing issue. You think by now they would correct the issues by using pex everywhere or using the correct fitting.