User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mag814
    Bruce and Terry, did General RV sell you on the exterior gel protectant. Our finance guy asked husband today is anyone talked to us about it. No one has yet. We are not sure, want to get some feedback as it is a pricey upsell. Want to make sure it is worth the $$$. BTW, who is your sales rep? Ours is Edna Joye.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mag, we haven't taken delivery yet! Our rig is just now completed and tagged for delivery to Mt Clemens next week. We were given a packet that included all kinds of additional options, gel protectant included. After reading another thread in th General discussion thread, I doubt we will get it. Everyone there has said it's an expensive upcharge for a useless product. For the cost, we could buy a lifetime supply of cleaner & wax!!

Our sales rep is Casey...he is actually at the Birchrun branch. larry is the finance guy we're dealing with at Mt Clemens.

Doesn't it seem like winter will never end?? I'm getting impatient for the snow to melt!

mag814
    Bruce and Terry, Larry is our finance guy as well, we heard from him that all our paperwork is ready, but we have not gone down there to sign anything yet. Our unit is coming from their dealership in Ohio and have not been told a date when it will arrive. Rick (hubby) has been working lots of OT lately, with Sunday being his only day off so we have not gone down to see them. But then they have not requested us to. Anxious to move things along, but then again with this weather, it is not urgent. We are committed and they have our deposit so if we get it home now it just goes in storage anyway. Marie

We Have a Great Site Team WhittleBurner's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bruce & Terry, and Mag...you guys should of done what we did.....run like hell as fast as you to warmer weaather...(we also bought from the MT Cemens store)
    We ran away the day after the 17" dumping

It's sunny and going to be in the mid 70s today... I think this winter and last are the last one we spen in MI. We're here without the 303 this year.
    I'm going to try and get some Campgrounds lined up for next winter

back to our regularly scheduled topic
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Seasoned Camper
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce & Terry View Post
    We will be taking delivery of our new Reflections 5th wheel in a few weeks, and was wondering if anyone has had issues with their decals?

We currently have a Keystone Laredo purchased in 2009, and most of the decals have failed!!! Shrinkage, cracking you name it! While the RV isn't garaged, we did cover it during the winter months when not in use. I'm hoping Grand Design has a better graphics supplier!

Any input would be appreciated!

Thanks,
    Terry
    Same same all around for us. Take possession of our 303 in about a month. Our 09 Cameo had cracking decals when we sold her. I also plan to use the 303 on the decals this time and keep her garaged. I did use the 303 on slide seals and bought from Amazon. Wish they'd start painting as the standard, but ah well.
    Brent & Gina
    2018 Ford F250 PSD Crew Cab
    SuperGlide 16K Hitch
    Grand Design 303 RLS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhittleBurner View Post
    Bruce & Terry, and Mag...you guys should of done what we did.....run like hell as fast as you to warmer weaather...(we also bought from the MT Cemens store)
    We ran away the day after the 17" dumping

It's sunny and going to be in the mid 70s today... I think this winter and last are the last one we spen in MI. We're here without the 303 this year.
    I'm going to try and get some Campgrounds lined up for next winter

back to our regularly scheduled topic
    Lol.....you just had to rub that warm weather in didn't ya!!! Good for you being able to get away, it's been miserably cold with no change coming anytime soon! Might just have to see how our new toy handles the cold!

We're planning on getting the 303 and apply that regularly. We have a cover to go on when we winterize, so hopefully the combination will work!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12