User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Transcend Xplor Option

I currently have a FR E-PRO with Fiberglass and Aluminum construction. I am looking at an Imagine GD model and two Transcend Xplor models: 187mk and 200mk. I can't find any consumer information or reviews out there for these models and very little for the xplor line in general. I'm curious if anyone has any experience with either of these trailers? I do have concern with there being so little information out there, and with the fact that it is a wood and aluminum build. I live on the east coast so it's very humid. I know the Imagine is a better build but the size of the 187 and the layout is a bit more ideal for me.

Looking for opinions.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Lucypro, I don't have experience with either but do have a Xplor 221RB. We liked the decor better in the Xplor line. Have only camped in it 8 days and so far it is great. The Xplor's will GVWR will be about the same as a simular Imagine but with less carry capacity. The Xplor line has big tank sizes compared to the Imagine XLS line and close to the same as Imagine.

My opinion, get the one that you like best and works best for you! Don't worry about the siding as there are pro's and con's.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have the xplor 243bh. and love it so far. Got in Feb. then the world went crazy so our travels have been mostly local short trips but for the two of us and a 100lb dog it seems just right. I removed the top bunk so an adult could sleep there (or me when the dog and wife kick me out). Also added access to tons of storage under the bottom bunk. Nothing like taking a power saw to your brand new rig.