User Tag List

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Custom Interior Door Upgrade

I have a 2020 GD2600RB. I was wondering if there is anywhere I could look into either replacing the slider doors to the bed and bathroom with something more attractive or having them somehow redone. Like for example a tiffany style (plastic/plexiglass of course) or something similar to give it a more homey/elegant/attractive look rather than the barn door look. I've searched the net but no real luck other than folding accordion style. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KPEC1151 View Post
    I have a 2020 GD2600RB. I was wondering if there is anywhere I could look into either replacing the slider doors to the bed and bathroom with something more attractive or having them somehow redone. Like for example a tiffany style (plastic/plexiglass of course) or something similar to give it a more homey/elegant/attractive look rather than the barn door look. I've searched the net but no real luck other than folding accordion style. Any suggestions?

Thanks.
    Look around for cabinate/custome trim shops in your area. These are the wood working folks that actually build stuff. Many work with lightweight plastics. They also might give you a tip on whom might be able to help too. A request on Craigslist might also work. There is also a place called www.wallplanks.com You might find something there to just dress up the old door.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the suggestions. I'll check those suggestions out.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All you need is a solid wood top for the screws to hold the sliders in.

Keep the weight down, as they can pull out of the ceiling if too heavy.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS