Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anza Borrego State Park

Has anyone stayed at Anza Borrego State park in Borrego Springs CA? The maps and brochures are pretty good with site number spaces, but it is unclear (to me) which direction the pull thru go.
    The full hook up sites 1-51 are all pull thru, but with a road in between each row.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have driven through the campsite but never stayed there (boondocked close by). I don't remember the layout of those sites but perhaps you might check out campsitephotos.com for borrego palm canyon (I think that's to real name of the campground). They have pictures of each site that might be a bit more informative.
    2020 imagine 2500rl; 2021 F250 Tremor 7.3
    youtube: @bobanddangsjourney

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anza Borrego

Quote Originally Posted by rmcrowe View Post
    We have driven through the campsite but never stayed there (boondocked close by). I don't remember the layout of those sites but perhaps you might check out campsitephotos.com for borrego palm canyon (I think that's to real name of the campground). They have pictures of each site that might be a bit more informative.
    Thanks rmcrowe. That's a good tip. I didn't know about that website
    Emurphy