User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dang Dang Dang pleated shades from HE double toothpicks

Hi Group , i have a 2019 imagine 2500 rl which we really love accept for the damn pleated shades they have been the pain in my rear since we bought it it has been in for three replacements now Im out of warranty.
    I spent half a hour trying to see if grand design could fix this problem for me . The problem being i bragged about my rig soo much my brother in law bought one too his is the 2020 model with the roll up blinds that work perfectly .
    I tried to see if i could put the roll up ones in mine and got a boiler plate answer from G D cant do it would impacting the design ????? It looks like it would work I'm going to drag my trailer over to my brother inlaws house and see if we come up with something. I was really hoping someone on here has some ideas I'm almost ready to screw some rods to the valance and hang some curtains it only affects the large windows as the shades go up crooked and get stuck. Them my bride goes sideways if anyone has any ideas i would greatly appreciate it

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by teddybear1958 View Post
    Hi Group , i have a 2019 imagine 2500 rl which we really love accept for the damn pleated shades they have been the pain in my rear since we bought it it has been in for three replacements now Im out of warranty.
    I spent half a hour trying to see if grand design could fix this problem for me . The problem being i bragged about my rig soo much my brother in law bought one too his is the 2020 model with the roll up blinds that work perfectly .
    I tried to see if i could put the roll up ones in mine and got a boiler plate answer from G D cant do it would impacting the design ????? It looks like it would work I'm going to drag my trailer over to my brother inlaws house and see if we come up with something. I was really hoping someone on here has some ideas I'm almost ready to screw some rods to the valance and hang some curtains it only affects the large windows as the shades go up crooked and get stuck. Them my bride goes sideways if anyone has any ideas i would greatly appreciate it
    Give us some pics. A lot of people on here went with the double roller night and day. You will have to remove the valance temporarily to install them.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE