User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Thank you sir, I did twenty-eight years in the Army I went in back in 1972, but do you have just the rail do you have the B&W gooseneck ball hitch also? I have the factory pucks system and the gooseneck package in my ram.
    My ram is a 2014 w/o the system or turnover ball. I had the rails installed a few years back when I bought the truck and had a super glide hitch. Unfortunately, when I crashed my sandpiper in June the hitch was bent and had to take it out. Thats when I started looking at other options. I installed the superlite on the rails and with the kingpin adapter, I should be alright on cab clearance, fingers crossed! Most campgrounds we visit are pretty much level and every now and thence run into one that has an uneven spot. With the super glide hitch you have to be almost exactly dead on to hitch up and level to unhitch, some times it would take 2-3 times to get hitched, I won't miss that aggravation.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you would have had the gooseneck ball you will be able to move it back a little more, just saying.
    2022 GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    2023 North Point 310RLTS
    MSG Retired Army

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12