User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New members from Spokane, WA

Hello,
    We are checking in at the forum. I'm Len, a retired school teacher and my wife's name is Sharon, a RN and hospital administrator who will be retiring next spring.

We previously owned a Thor motorhome and in use came to the decision that a TT would be a better fit for our needs. So, we bought our new Imagine 2500 RL in late June.

I would not say we are well seasoned RV'ers, just lightly seasoned. The best thing about being a previous owner is I already had all the hoses and paraphenalia to outfit or new TT, so that was a nice blessing.

After Sharon retires, we see ourselves traveling and seeing places in the lower 48 we just never got around to with careers and kids. I am looking forward to gleaning a great deal from the combined experience at this forum over time, and I hope I will be able to chip in a little here and there.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome from Tacoma, WA. area we to are newbie but we been doing this for about four or five years now and love it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's about the same with us.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Enjoy the site because I do.
    2022 GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    2023 North Point 310RLTS
    MSG Retired Army

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    (belated) Welcome to the site. We're on the south side of town, and trying to spend as much time as possible in our rig.

You might follow a common practice here. Put details of your rig in your forum signature and we won't forget what you drive.
    Rick

2019 Reflection 150 273MK
    2015 Ford F350 CC SB Lariat Powerstroke
    PullRite Superglide