User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The hits just keep on coming with my rig. The valve the switches between fill fresh water and city appears faulty. I dumped all the water from the fresh water when I got it at the dealership and again at home (just assumed the few gallons that came out were from movement).

We are at the rig 3 days per week now and while at the dump station, my 11 year old pulled the valve for fresh water thinking it was the grey. Lots of water was released.

Next, This AM, there was quite a bit of water in the pass through. It was coming out from under the docking station. I soaked it all up and even put a towel under the inlet hose. 3 hours later and there was at least a cup of water on side and back of docking station. Ugh!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MachWun View Post
    The hits just keep on coming with my rig. The valve the switches between fill fresh water and city appears faulty. I dumped all the water from the fresh water when I got it at the dealership and again at home (just assumed the few gallons that came out were from movement).

We are at the rig 3 days per week now and while at the dump station, my 11 year old pulled the valve for fresh water thinking it was the grey. Lots of water was released.

Next, This AM, there was quite a bit of water in the pass through. It was coming out from under the docking station. I soaked it all up and even put a towel under the inlet hose. 3 hours later and there was at least a cup of water on side and back of docking station. Ugh!
    This trailer is really trying your patience.

I don’t have any experience with the latest issue. It may be something fairly simple like the connector on the back of the docking station was never tightened down at the factory.

I have to admit after reading this, can you take it back to the factory and have them completely inspect the entire rig top to bottom, or is it time to ask for another unit?
    2010 Tundra SR5 DC 5.7L 4x4
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    Andersen WDH
    Dexter E-Z Flex Suspension Kit
    2018 Rockwood Mini Lite 2104s
    2014 Jayco x17z Hybrid

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In Canada, we unfortunately dont have the lemon law so I'm not quite sure how it works. Is there such a thing for RVs?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ynot4me2 View Post
    In Canada, we unfortunately dont have the lemon law so I'm not quite sure how it works. Is there such a thing for RVs?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
    No lemon law for RVs in the US as far as I know. We have a friend that had another manufacturer take back their unit, but it was due to a cracked frame. I've read plenty of cases on this forum about GD accepting the unit back at the factory for repair, but not a complete "give the unit back for a different one". Also, I think it is on the owner to arrange for the RV to get back to the GD factory.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234