Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red light flashing

When I turn my lci system on the light flashes red on the right front jack. I did a zero point calibration and all seemed find.The next time I turned the system on got the same thing. Should I be rehoming or do I need to try something else. I have a 2018 reflection 337rls .

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey rickq007.

First do you have any pictures of what you are seeing?

I am not sure what version of the LCI you have, but on my 303 I have the ground control 3.0. When I turn my control panel on I will get read lights on the side, front or rear that is low. This is normal operation. Based upon this I may put more blocks under one or more of the legs so i don't hit the stroke limit when leveling. If you are seeing a a light on the front and on the right it means your 5th wheel is low on the right side and also the front.

Since you said you did a zero calibration, but are still getting the lights were the legs retracted at that point? When auto level is complete you should get a green light in the center of the pad where the front, left, right and rear buttons are. Auto level will not be successful if you still have red lights. If it were me I would auto level again then check your level with a manual level in the camper to ensure that you are level when auto level is complete. If it is not follow the calibration procedure again to ensure you are level when auto leveled.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks I will give it a try

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know I am a year late on this but I have not been able to auto level the trailer (back leveling jacks were not down) because the light was flashing red on the auto level module at the front of the trailer.
    In order to correct i disconnected the power to the trailer and disconnected the battery. I put the battery cables back on and the light was flashing green. I hooked up to the truck and pressed retract all. The front jacks retracted full and the levelling system remained green which allowed me to do an auto level.
    2021 F250 XLT CCSB 6.2, 4.30, Iconic Silver, 2021 GD REFLECTION 295RL. PULLRITE SUPERGL. 2914
    2017 F250 Lariat CCSB 6.2 3.73, Caribou , 2013 COACHMEN FREEDOM EXPRESS 281RLDS
    2008 F150 XLT CCSB 5.4 3.55 Blue, 2008 STARCRAFT TT