User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My dealer said I could do it (they were probably wrong) Sent me the instructions ( a NO-NO per GD). Sent me a second email a few minutes later to take before and after pictures. Strange world. With covid town is not safe. I might call GD at some point. Have a to-do-list first. In case your wandering the intake service person at my selling dealer was stumped when I called - had to look it up in the system with my vin. You would think the dealers gt advanced notice and the instructions.
    Last edited by powerscol; 07-30-2020 at 11:40 PM.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Frank & PJ
    2018 303 RLS
    2004 GMC 2500HD Duramax 4x4 Sierra

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    “You would think the dealers gt advanced notice and the instructions.”

When I called and made my appointment the dealer knew nothing about it. I was first told they couldn’t get to it until the Fall. When I read that it is a fire hazard I was put on hold. When she returned she said bring it in next week. Then she asked me to email them the recall notice. Unbelievable
    Bob & Donna - Maryland
    2017 303 RLS
    2023 Ford F350 CCLB 6.7 Diesel w/B & W Companion 3300 hitch

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got my letter last week. We have an early-build 2018 28BH.
    2022 Momentum 351M-R
    2019 Ford F450 Platinum CC 6.7L Powerstroke FX4; Truck Covers USA American Work Tonneau; B&W 25K hitch; Airlift 5000 Ultimate+ w/WirelessAir; ZRoadZ back-up lamps
    Gone: 2018 Reflection 28BH; 2017 Ford F350 Platinum CCSB 6.7L Powerstroke FX4; 2015 GMC Denali 2500HD CCSB Dmax
    Gone but still in the family: 2004.5 Chev 2500HD CCSB LTZ Dmax

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertS377 View Post
    “You would think the dealers gt advanced notice and the instructions.”

When I called and made my appointment the dealer knew nothing about it. I was first told they couldn’t get to it until the Fall. When I read that it is a fire hazard I was put on hold. When she returned she said bring it in next week. Then she asked me to email them the recall notice. Unbelievable
    When I called our dealer, they asked me if it was the microwave recall or the wiring recall. So they were aware of it.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got my letter a couple of weeks ago and the appointment to have it repaired is August 24. The Dealer is jammed up with repairs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ours was already in the shop for another issue when I received the letter. The tech told me they have to drop the bottom and install some tie wraps. Doesn't sound too difficult to me.
    2019 F350 Lariat Super Duty 6.7L Diesel SRW 4X4 with puck system
    2016 Reflection 337 RLS
    Pullrite Superglide

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Contacted A dealer in Jacksonville, Fl and one in Madison Al. Jax's didn't know anything about it but said if I buy the parts needed they would do the work. Let me go buy some wire ties and drive 300 miles on way for you to fix something that you don't know anything about. Al dealer knew about but said it would be late Sept before they could get to it.
    Called GD customer service they said I could take it to a local repairman. Took the recall notice to him, he said bring it in Monday morn, easy fix.
    Every thing is nicer in Niceville.
    2019 Reflections 29RS
    2016 GMC Denali Hd
    B&W slider hitch
    Mor-ryde rubber pin box

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got another letter regarding the recall. This time it's the NHTSA letter, not the Canadian one.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took my 295RL to the dealer today for the recall. Took almost 2 hrs. I don't believe they cut any of the bottom material, just removed screws and dropped to gain access. The dealer said that it was the first one they had done. Probably get faster after they do a few more. I did notice that when they put my sewer hose storage tube back on that they only put one screw in the passenger side bracket. The tech said that that was how it came from the factory and there was no metal above to run the screw into? Sounds fishy. I'll have to look into that a little.
    2019 Reflection 150 - 295RL
    2018 F-150 Heavy Duty Payload
    Max Trailer Tow

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast