Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 29G half bath

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

29G half bath

Does the 2020 29g half bath have a black tank flush. Asking for a friend. (actually my brother) it's at the dealer for some warranty work so i can't look at it, but he said he could not find one.
    2021 351MR
    2017 Jayco 377rlbh (sold)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannon07 View Post
    Does the 2020 29g half bath have a black tank flush. Asking for a friend. (actually my brother) it's at the dealer for some warranty work so i can't look at it, but he said he could not find one.
    No it does not. We have the 29G and have tested this. The half bath and the kitchen sink share the same tank also by the way. I would suggest Not pooping in the half bath. :-) Unless you buy a wand to clean it out.
    On the control panel you will see that they are labeled Black Tank, Grey 1 and Grey 2. Grey 2 being the rear "Black" tank.
    We do really enjoy our 29G though, it is a great TT all around.
    Neil and Joyce Anderson
    2021 Grand Design Momentum 29G
    2010 F350SD Dually / 2019 Harley Ultra Limited (Mine) / 2016 Harley Street Glide (Wife's)
    Might get to retire someday if we ever stop spending money!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by naanderson321 View Post
    No it does not. We have the 29G and have tested this. The half bath and the kitchen sink share the same tank also by the way. I would suggest Not pooping in the half bath. :-) Unless you buy a wand to clean it out.
    On the control panel you will see that they are labeled Black Tank, Grey 1 and Grey 2. Grey 2 being the rear "Black" tank.
    Nice to hear from someone with a 29g. We have a deposit on one now and are thinking we maybe should have gone for the 31g. Any advice for us? We like the wrap around kitchen with more cabinets, the full pantry with door, and the bigger rear washroom. How do you find the 29g tows? We will be using a 2020 F350.

Sorry to hijack- Jay

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymoto View Post
    Nice to hear from someone with a 29g. We have a deposit on one now and are thinking we maybe should have gone for the 31g. Any advice for us? We like the wrap around kitchen with more cabinets, the full pantry with door, and the bigger rear washroom. How do you find the 29g tows? We will be using a 2020 F350.

Sorry to hijack- Jay
    We really like the 29G, it is perfect for us. I think looking at the 31G floorplan the 29G has more living space floor actually.
    Tows like a dream behind our 2010 F350 Dually. We use an E-2 WDH, which I Love Love by the way. This WDH is the bomb. So easy to use and adjust the sway on it.
    Neil and Joyce Anderson
    2010 F350SD Dually / 2019 Harley Ultra Limited (Mine) / 2016 Harley Street Glide (Wife's)

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by naanderson321 View Post
    So what stops the odor from coming back up through the sink drain if the sink drains into the BW tank?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by swade56 View Post
    So what stops the odor from coming back up through the sink drain if the sink drains into the BW tank?
    The pee trap under the sink. I still don't use the half bath for pooping since it does not have a built in flush.
    Neil and Joyce Anderson