User Tag List

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was looking up something in the area on google maps and I saw a pin for "Lazydays RV of Milwaukee Formerly Burlington RV". Went to the Burlington RV website and there is a big banner there about them joining the Lazydays family. We were happy enough with the sales experience at Burlington - the people we dealt with were knowledgeable, helpful and pleasant to deal with. I can't say anything nice about service there in the last 10 years though.

Quote Originally Posted by thegreenblade View Post
    What make you think it’s part of Lazy Days RV? If it is, I don’t see how it can be any worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dan & Connie

Current Rig: 2022 GD Solitude 310GK-R / 2020 F-350 PSD CC LB SRW
    Previous: 2007 Montana Mountaineer 32 PHD / 2011 F-250 CC LB SRW

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I drove about 350 miles. Found a used 2019 2670MK at the best price I could find.
    2019 Grand Design Imagine 2670MK
    Pro Pride 3P #1400
    2024 F-350 Lariat Crew Cab Shortbed, 4110 payload.
    6.7 Diesel, Ult Lariat, 5th wheel prep, Block heater, iconic Silver.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another Northgate RV customer. Just 25 miles to their location in Ringgold GA from our home NE of Chattanooga. But our storage space is in Ringgold. I’d second the easy to work with comment. No high pressure sales. Good prices.

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kansas City to St Louis to pick up a new 295RL back in '19. Dealer owner in KC was a sh*t head and didn't want to honor salesman contracted price for the 5vr, so I called a dealer in STL the same day and they were tickled pink to sell me the same one and price there. STL dealer couldn't believe the other wouldn't sell for same price? In fact, KC dealers exact serial# trailer sat there for 8 months before it sold! Been in the sales game before, cant fix stupid!

This of course was pre-COVID days when it was a buyers market. Paid 45% below MSRP..... those were the days! And no problems with the trailer too in the years since!!! BONUS!

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We purchased from a private party. Drove about 400 miles (one way). Made the trip twice - once to inspect and make offer, the second to bring it to its new home.

Sold my former 5’er via FaceTime Marketplace to someone from about 100 miles away.
    John & Mary
    2019 Solitude 375RES
    2016 RAM 3500 Longhorn Limited - Mega Cab; 6.7L Cummins; SB; DRW; 4X4; Aisin; 4.10
    Curt A20 Slider

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We went 184 miles to Trailer Hitch RV in Nipomo, CA.
    They were great to deal with. They came highly recommended and they lived up to that reputation.
    We like to stay at the Morro Dunes RV Park in Morro Bay (it's only about 40 minutes from the dealer) so we stayed the night there on our way home just in case there were any problems.
    2020 Reflection 29RS 5th Wheel
    2019 GMC 2500 HD 4x4 Duramax

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314