User Tag List

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duramax View Post
    How far did you travel to pick up your trailer? Please state your point of origin and destination. And RV seller. We are considering an upgrade or side grade to either a Reflection 5th wheel ( 240RL or 230RL ) or another Imagine--probably 2500RL. Rear living area is what we would like this time around. Might be the last trailer we buy in a while or ever, so we want to do the research and get the best deal but also the right trailer for us. Travel long distance to trade in our current trailer and picking up a new one isn't too much of a concern.
    From Parker,CO to Durango,Co
    Tarpleys RV SALES
    5th wheel Reflection MKS320

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought online with general RV in Grand Rapids, Mi. I ordered a 303RLS with everything. I went to a rally in Goshen, In and then went to pick up new 5th wheel. Saved shipping and dealer prep. East Texas round trip 2200 miles.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rgkeaney View Post
    Denver to Great Bend Kansas. Harper RV. 420 miles. Ended up not any better of a dealer than any here in Denver. None of them seem to know what they are doing.
    We live in between Harper Camperland's Great Bend and new Park City (Wichita) locations. I have been on both lots to look at a 260RD and can say I know more about the model than the salesmen I worked with. But that's to be expected since they have a lot more models to know and I've been focusing on one. They have a good reputation around here from what I can tell (the only other decently sized dealer here is Gander, which doesn't carry GD) and I plan to purchase our future RV through them. They did tell me that if I buy from another dealer I would not get priority service at their locations, which I understand. But they will price match so I will probably do some shopping around when the time comes.
    Tow Vehicle: 2016 GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali 4WD gasser
    RV: 2022 Imagine 2670MK

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Montana to Texas

Quote Originally Posted by Duramax View Post
    How far did you travel to pick up your trailer? Please state your point of origin and destination. And RV seller. We are considering an upgrade or side grade to either a Reflection 5th wheel ( 240RL or 230RL ) or another Imagine--probably 2500RL. Rear living area is what we would like this time around. Might be the last trailer we buy in a while or ever, so we want to do the research and get the best deal but also the right trailer for us. Travel long distance to trade in our current trailer and picking up a new one isn't too much of a concern.
    We traveled from Northern Montana to Houston Texas, total mileage was 2653 miles round trip. When you find a deal and its aways to travel....go for it. After we picked up our RLS 337 we made it a mini vacation coming home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I traveled from Georgetown, Tx to Davenport, IA (roughly 2,000 miles round trip) to save 3,000.00. Costs me about 1,000.00 to make the trip but my wife and I made a mini vacation out of the trip and had one of the best times we can remember. Don’t fuss over the distance and enjoy the journey. We purchased a 2670MK and was able to try it out on our 10 day trip back.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About 8 miles round trip. Decided on the model we wanted and called every dealership between Denver and Salt Lake. By the time we accounted for all of the little price add on's (delivery fee, propane bottles, batteries, handling fees, hitch set up, etc.) no one could beet the price at our local dealership, which I was happy about. I'd personally rather spend my money locally, but probably won't spend a ton extra to keep the sale local. Ultra low pressure sales process, which was a nice bonus. Centennial RV. Grand Junction, CO.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Twin Cities MN to Chicago 370miles.
    2018 3500HD Chevy Duramax CC SB
    2014 2500HD Chevy Duramax CC SB(sold)
    Pullrite 2700 Autoslider
    Timbrens
    2018 28bh 5th wheel
    X23B Jayco (sold)
    1991 Pop-up (sold)
    Tent (might bring along so I know what camping is like again)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    110 miles from Blythewood to Duncan SC. Purchased out previous unit from Sonnys and went back there to get the Reflection. Great to deal with little to no pressure to buy. They installed the wrong capture plate for my hitch but shipped me the correct one when I noticed it so I didn't have to drive back. They were family owned in 2017 but have sold to one of the dealership groups.
    2019 F250 FX4 gas with puck system
    2020 Reflection 29RS
    A German Shepherd and a Wife!
    Pullrite Superglide

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    177 miles about 3 hrs.........
    Frank & Cindy --- S Class Solitude 2930RL-R ---2019 Ram 3500 Cummins 6.7 SRW 4x4 8' bed---Remi & Sage traveling Pomskies ---TST 507 TPMS ... B&W Patriot 18K---3.73 axle ... Predator 3500--Backflip MX4---48 days 2019---51 days camped 2020---***Payload 4394***

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    40 miles to Kroubetz Lakeside Campers in Lake Crystal MN. Nice and close.
    2021 Grand Design Imagine 2400
    2019 F150 XLT 4x4, 3.5 EcoBoost

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast