User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2019 Silverado 3500 Short Bed with OEM Prep Towing a 311BHS using a Reese Goosebox

I will be picking up our new 311BHS next week and I am still trying to decide which hitch to go with. My preference would be to go with the Goosebox due to the simplicity and the ability to have an open truck bed without having to take a heavy slider fifth wheel hitch in and out every trip. To my knowledge their is no manufacturer that makes an offset gooseneck ball for the Chevrolet OEM ball hookup. Because of that I am worried about potential cab clearance using the Goosebox without an offset ball on my short bed Silverado 3500. Does anyone have experience towing a Reflection while using a Goosebox on a short bed truck with the OEM gooseball? If so, have you had any cab clearance issues? The other option that I am considering is the Pullrite 2600 due to the ability to offset the hitch 3.5" which would give me some additional cab clearance. Any input and feedback is appreciated.
    Last edited by Jreagan3525; 07-29-2020 at 04:53 PM.