User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry HELP ME, I can't get rid of the bar at the bottom of the TV screen, HDMI, MHL DCR!

What must I do to get rid of the annoying bar on the bottom of the TV screen, i.e.USB, HDMI Dolby, Energy Star MHL, etc. HELP ME, it's driving me crazy!

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rod Balak View Post
    What must I do to get rid of the annoying bar on the bottom of the TV screen, i.e.USB, HDMI Dolby, Energy Star MHL, etc. HELP ME, it's driving me crazy!
    Is it in demo mode?
    2018 297RSTS
    2018 GMC Denali HD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, I finally figured it out, under settings, location, you have two choices, home or shop. Our TV was on "shop", I changed it to "home" and the bar with constantly revolving information that covered a third of the screen finally disappeared. What is Sam H does location, home or shop have to do with something of this nature? We love our Reflection but the TV manual leaves more to desire than it provides. It's entirely hit and miss, well I have finally figured this one out. I need a drink. Thanks for anyone else's head scratching. Later, Rod B.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try changing your "screen size" or "aspect ratio" in your menu settings (if you have them).

Chris

Never mind. Glad you got it figured out.
    Chris & Karen
    Fort Collins, CO
    2017 F-350 SRW 6.7 Lariat Value CC LB 4x4
    2018 Solitude 310GK - Sold 7/2023

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, I finally figured it out, under settings, location, you have two choices, home or shop. Our TV was on "shop", I changed it to "home" and the bar with constantly revolving information that covered a third of the screen finally disappeared. What is Sam H does location, home or shop have to do with something of this nature? We love our Reflection but the TV manual leaves more to desire than it provides. It's entirely hit and miss, well I have finally figured this one out. I need a drink. Thanks for anyone else's head scratching. Later, Rod B.
    It was in demo mode.

"Shop" means as in the store you buy a TV in, not your home workshop. (retail sales use)

Home is for home use. (Consumer use)
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS