User Tag List

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Yep, those that have the AUH love them so you might want to look into one on YouTube or on their website.
    Will do. Had a couple of guys on Facebook say to buy anything BUT an Andersen. I'm gonna ask them why they said that.
    Last edited by Texdan; 08-01-2020 at 01:48 PM.

Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Texdan View Post
    Wow, that's a HUGE plus. So this it the Anderson Ultimate right?
    It's spelled "Andersen" with an "e" when you go to search for it.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    It's spelled "Andersen" with an "e" when you go to search for it.

Rob
    Thanks, I finally figured out I was spelling it wrong!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, you will find a lot or should I say a few haters out there but just do a search and decide for yourself , an no I don't have one, it was between the two, either the AUH or the Pullrite Superlite hitch the Pullrite hitch weight about 60 lbs but I went with the Pullrite as you can see in my pics.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN3398.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	93.7 KB 
ID:	28510Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN3394.jpg 
Views:	29 
ID:	28511
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN3407.jpg  
    2022 GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    2023 North Point 310RLTS
    MSG Retired Army

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, you will find a lot or should I say a few haters out there but just do a search and decide for yourself , an no I don't have one, it was between the two, either the AUH or the Pullrite Superlite hitch the Pullrite hitch weight about 60 lbs but I went with the Pullrite as you can see in my pics.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN3398.jpg 
Views:	31 
ID:	28510Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN3394.jpg 
Views:	29 
ID:	28511
    Curious why you chose the Pullrite? It appears they are a similar kind of set up using a goose ball with frame over it and pin attachment to set on a ball? Is a slider? Looks like you're getting 90 degrees.
    Last edited by Texdan; 08-01-2020 at 05:14 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was a hard decision for me to go with the Pullrite Superlite one point and yes I have it on a gooseneck ball, after of months of going back and forth, after having using the B&W slider and the none slider hitch I decided to go with the Pullrite Superlite. And as you can see in the pics that I can go pretty tight and I have a short bed truck ram pickup I also can take it out by myself with no problem. Take the two if you are going this route and search it out and go with what best suite you. If you have any questions just ask away, I been there, I want bad mouth another hitch because they all are good but this one suite me the best.
    2023 North Point 310RLTS
    MSG Retired Army

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was a hard decision for me to go with the Pullrite Superlite one point and yes I have it on a gooseneck ball, after of months of going back and forth, after having using the B&W slider and the none slider hitch I decided to go with the Pullrite Superlite. And as you can see in the pics that I can go pretty tight and I have a short bed truck ram pickup I also can take it out by myself with no problem. Take the two if you are going this route and search it out and go with what best suite you. If you have any questions just ask away, I been there, I want bad mouth another hitch because they all are good but this one suite me the best.
    Just curious about the cost to mount a goose neck receiver (I guess that's what it's called) in the truck bed? That appears to be the only mounting cost for the Andersen, don't know about the Pullrite. I'm gonna do research on it later. Thanks.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Both the AUH and the pullrite need a gooseneck ball to attach to unless you get the one that have the rails, a B&W gooseneck ball install will cost about $500 give or take unless you feel confident that you can do it yourself but not me. It's not a bad install and any shop that do that work can do it in a day in most cases but it just that mines is from the factory.
    2023 North Point 310RLTS
    MSG Retired Army

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Both the AUH and the pullrite need a gooseneck ball to attach to unless you get the one that have the rails, a B&W gooseneck ball install will cost about $500 give or take unless you feel confident that you can do it yourself but not me. It's not a bad install and any shop that do that work can do it in a day in most cases but it just that mines is from the factory.
    I just watched a couple of Youtube videos of the one that uses rails. I guess the rails stay in the truck unless you get their special one that can be removed. The pullrite actually looks a little easier to install since you don't have bolts to tighten down once the trailer is on it.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, from what I have seen about both, that you can still take it out you just have to remove 4 pins to remove the hitch from the rail, where if you have to gooseneck ball you can remove the hitch and the ball and have a clean bed. Every hitch have a pros and cons it boil down which is best for you, I love the fact that if I would ever change or have to tow a trailer that have a gooseneck I can, but I will never will but I have that options.
    Last edited by Spartacus; 08-01-2020 at 09:09 PM.
    2023 North Point 310RLTS
    MSG Retired Army

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast