User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The cheapest you can get both I have find that Amazon is the best place to buy any one of them, unless you have a friend or someone on the forums are selling there.
    2022 GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    2023 North Point 310RLTS
    MSG Retired Army

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went with the Pullrite Superglide. I like it because I don't have to get out like you do with the manual slide. I feel more comfortable when I have to make sharp turns the camper moves away from the back window. I know a guy that has broken two back windows. You would have thought he would have learned to pay attention after the first one. The drawback is if you want to remove it you need a hoist or two grown men. It weighs a little over 200 lbs.
    2019 F350 Lariat Super Duty 6.7L Diesel SRW 4X4 with puck system
    2016 Reflection 337 RLS
    Pullrite Superglide

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, when looking further into the Andersen Ultimate they say you MUST use 4 RPB710-009 stability pad @ $30 ea. for a MORryde pin which I believe is on the Reflection 29RS we are purchasing. Anyone have this trailer or any other GD's with a MORryde pin and if so have to buy this stability pad thing (entire kit is RPB77-006 Gooseneck Adapter kit at appx. $200). I plan on calling them tomorrow to see if that's true. Also wondering if the Pullrite Superlite also needs these stability pads? Dang it, thought I was ready to buy one but now wondering if the need for this could be a problem in the future.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Texdan View Post
    Well, when looking further into the Andersen Ultimate they say you MUST use 4 RPB710-009 stability pad @ $30 ea. for a MORryde pin which I believe is on the Reflection 29RS we are purchasing. Anyone have this trailer or any other GD's with a MORryde pin and if so have to buy this stability pad thing (entire kit is RPB77-006 Gooseneck Adapter kit at appx. $200). I plan on calling them tomorrow to see if that's true. Also wondering if the Pullrite Superlite also needs these stability pads? Dang it, thought I was ready to buy one but now wondering if the need for this could be a problem in the future.
    Another thought. Buy the one you think you want. Dont over analyze this to the point of making yourself crazy. I never used the pull rite but it sounds like a great option as well as the AUH. If the one you purchase doesn’t work out for you, sell it. They go fast. And buy the other one. I have a feeling whichever one you buy you will stick with as they are both great.

As far as people losing their back windows, I will never understand how someone can get into that position and then not pay super close attention. It’s not like an animal jumped out and they had to make a split second decision.

+++++++++++++++++++
    2016 Ram 2500 Cummins
    Andersen ultimate
    2020 GD 31MB
    Champion dual fuel 3500 generator
    Steadyfast stabilizers
    Dinosaur electronics ignitor board
    MicroAir Easy-Start
    2020 Reflection 31MB
    2016 Ram 2500 Cummins

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, I came across that part also but it's not talking about the AUH and the PullRite type of hitch. It's the one's that have the gooseneck hitch like the ones that horse trailer use that come down on the ball. So when you call them they don't know the difference so they want tell you what you want to hear.

I have the MoRyde pin box and other that have the AUH they all said it's not a problem.

Like the last post don't over think it, you can use any of them without any problems.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree but I just don't go there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can’t speak for the Pullrite Superlite. But the Pullrite Superglide does not take any lubrication disks. However the Superglide does take a special catch plate for the particular Model pin you are hooking to ie Lippert 1621. They do make a universal catch plate. Catch plates are a little over $100. You can’t pull any trailer without having a catch plate with the Superglide.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, here I go again. First I found out I have a Lippert 1621 pin for what that's worth. So I had narrowed down my choices to the Pullrite Superglide 2700 autoslider and B&W Rvk3270 manual slider. Installed price difference is about $500 more for the Pullrite so I decided on the B&W. BUT after calling several installers and Tweetys NOBODY has any and don't know when they are getting any. I need a hitch within a week to go pick up my new fiver. Found out I can get a Curt A16 manual slider (p/n 16521) for the same price as the B&W. Does anyone have any experience with Curt manual sliders? I see some comments that they are noisy, and some that they are 'loose'. Have decided against the Andersen Ultimate as there are NONE to be found and was told the Pullrite Superlite is for long beds, mine is a short bed. Appreciate any and all comments.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Texdan,
    I have the same Lippert pin box on my 303. I went with the Pullrite Superlite 2400 in my 2019 Chevy cc shortbed. The king pin adapter puts the ball mount 2 1/2” in front of the king pin resulting in the fifth wheel being pushed back that much. I can turn almost 90 degrees with no issues. My dealer assured me it was ok and I jack knifed the setup before leaving the lot and they were right.
    Dan, Marcia, Emilee, Tanner, Zac
    2020 Chevy 3500 HD Crew 6.6L Duramax
    2020 Grand Design Reflection 303 RLS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan the man View Post
    Texdan,
    I have the same Lippert pin box on my 303. I went with the Pullrite Superlite 2400 in my 2019 Chevy cc shortbed. The king pin adapter puts the ball mount 2 1/2” in front of the king pin resulting in the fifth wheel being pushed back that much. I can turn almost 90 degrees with no issues. My dealer assured me it was ok and I jack knifed the setup before leaving the lot and they were right.
    Well that's interesting! Have you done much towing with it and how do you like it? I spoke with Lippert today and they said they don't recommend any hitch (ie Pullrite and Andersen) that put an adapter on the pin. Also said using the ball mount vs. a normal hitch has much less surface area and might cause frame problems. I'm no engineer but wonder what would be the difference on pulling a fiver vs. a bumper pull on a ball? There are some bumper pulls heavier than the fiver I'm buying (11k GVWR).

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast