User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see on the rally site it's full and sold out of spots. Wonder how many of us will be there?
    2019 F250 FX4 gas with puck system
    2020 Reflection 29RS
    A German Shepherd and a Wife!
    Pullrite Superglide

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are still planning to make it provided our camper is out of the shop. Been there almost 2 months. The living room AC went out and the cooling unit on the NOCOLD fridge went out again. The AC is on backorder. At least it is all covered by the "Lifetime Warranty" that our dealer includes with camper purchases.
    2019 F350 Lariat Super Duty 6.7L Diesel SRW 4X4 with puck system
    2016 Reflection 337 RLS
    Pullrite Superglide

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to hear about you troubles Rob. Hopefully it'll be out in time. May I ask who is the dealership with the lifetime warranty?
    2020 Reflection 29RS
    Pullrite Superglide

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bill Plemmons RV in Knightdale, NC. I have used the warranty two other times. There are other dealers around the country that offer this same warranty. It requires you to take it in for an annual inspection. It does not have to be inspected by them. Any certified dealer can do the inspection. Bill Plemmons does not charge for the inspection if you bought it from them. I think it is like most warranties. They count on you missing an inspection so it voids the warranty. I haven't missed one yet and don't plan to.
    2016 Reflection 337 RLS
    Pullrite Superglide

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwood BBQ View Post
    Sorry to hear about you troubles Rob. Hopefully it'll be out in time. May I ask who is the dealership with the lifetime warranty?
    I called to check on our camper today. They assured me that it would be ready to go before the rally. So I called and reserved our spot beginning on Sunday the 18th instead of Monday.
    2016 Reflection 337 RLS
    Pullrite Superglide

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone pre-checked in for the rally yet who's staying additional days? We usually do the pre check in and just drive to the security office and grab our pass and roll. I know I got 2 emails for pre check in but they charge 10$ a shot. I'm thinking I'm going to do the traditional check in since it's technically 2 reservations. Might call Mary Kate today if I get my chores done. Just wanted to see what everyone else is thinking. Can't wait to meet you guys.
    2020 Reflection 29RS
    Pullrite Superglide

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone pre-checked in for the rally yet who's staying additional days? We usually do the pre check in and just drive to the security office and grab our pass and roll. I know I got 2 emails for pre check in but they charge 10$ a shot. I'm thinking I'm going to do the traditional check in since it's technically 2 reservations. Might call Mary Kate today if I get my chores done. Just wanted to see what everyone else is thinking. Can't wait to meet you guys.
    I have been told by the RV dealer that our camper will be ready next week. I've been sweating it wondering if they would have it ready. Anyway, provided it is ready we will be down on the 18th. I will probably just stop in at the office and check in.
    Last edited by RobW-NC; 10-04-2020 at 05:06 PM. Reason: left out a word
    2016 Reflection 337 RLS
    Pullrite Superglide

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am checking in on the 19th
    Mal & Helen
    With Mitzi our Yorkie
    2021 Solitude 310GK-R
    2020 Reflection 303RLS Sold
    2020 Ford F250 Lariat Super Duty 4WD 6.7 Diesel Short Bed
    B&W Companion Slider
    Amateur Radio Call sign WA2TWA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are checking in on the 19th.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will be there

Leaving Vale NC Friday pm picking up new pup by Raleigh Frank is his name [Boxer] headed to Outer banks for 4 days then Wednesday early Am head to Myrtle Beach for rallyClick image for larger version. 

Name:	thumbnail (28).jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	77.2 KB 
ID:	30126

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345