User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 265bh pricing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

265bh pricing.

Hey everyone new here looking at trailers the wife and I have made the choice to go with the transend explore 265bh we absolutely love the floor plan. Our local dealership has 2 one is 29700 msrp and the second is 29200 msrp. I have been to 4 dealership and everyone is tell me same thing they cant keep 1/2 ton towable bunk houses in stock. With that said I dont see why they would discount them much. The sales person said that grand design was working with them about 5-8%. I will wait if I cant get the price I want but is trying to get them down to the 23k range even reasonable right now? That's kinda my number in my head witch is closer to 20% off. All thoughts welcome it seems to be a crappy time to buy, but my kids are finally old enough to enjoy it (2 and 5) my dad bought a camper last year and my brother just bought some land good timing for us.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramgrand View Post
    Hey everyone new here looking at trailers the wife and I have made the choice to go with the transend explore 265bh we absolutely love the floor plan. Our local dealership has 2 one is 29700 msrp and the second is 29200 msrp. I have been to 4 dealership and everyone is tell me same thing they cant keep 1/2 ton towable bunk houses in stock. With that said I dont see why they would discount them much. The sales person said that grand design was working with them about 5-8%. I will wait if I cant get the price I want but is trying to get them down to the 23k range even reasonable right now? That's kinda my number in my head witch is closer to 20% off. All thoughts welcome it seems to be a crappy time to buy, but my kids are finally old enough to enjoy it (2 and 5) my dad bought a camper last year and my brother just bought some land good timing for us.
    Maybe if you can wait till next summer. Price will most likely be more negotiable (back to what they were) and a lot of season RVers are predicting an influx of used RVs next year from people rushing to buy them this cause of Covid.
    Another option is to maybe look at dealers further from home.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramgrand View Post

I am not sure where you are located, but I am in SC. I am awaiting delivery of mine any day now and I have a price locked in right at 24k out the door. I don't think finding one in the price point should be very difficult if you are ready to pull the trigger.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How did you guys like your 365BH trailers? I'm strongly considering buying one but so far havent found any in stock or available to show..there is a lack of long term reviews if the 365 on youtube...any feedback or suggestions highly appreciated!

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I picked mine up on Friday. Ordered in June. Do not remember what MSRP was on the unit, but it has the dinette and 15k ac. I paid 23k plus $500 sales tax and $195 doc fee. Hopefully, that provides some sort of assistance. I looked at one before COVID hit and they offered it for $22k. I wanted to wait to sell my previous camper vs trading in.

They are not lying about being able to keep them in stock. The dealership we purchased from had 5 coming in over the next couple of months and they were all pre-sold.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marlowefamily View Post
    How did you guys like your 365BH trailers? I'm strongly considering buying one but so far havent found any in stock or available to show..there is a lack of long term reviews if the 365 on youtube...any feedback or suggestions highly appreciated!
    We had a hybrid camper prior to the 265BH. We knew wanted we wanted different in the next camper and this one checked all of the boxes. I can't speak to long term as we have only had it a few days. We did try everything out this past weekend to do a shakedown and really didn't find anything 'major' that needs to be fixed. The only thing that we came across were a few trim pieces were not fully screwed in and the main door lock doesn't go into the lock housing as it was mounted to high. If you really want to know more info or have more questions I am happy to answer. Just PM me.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zxbulk View Post
    I picked mine up on Friday. Ordered in June. Do not remember what MSRP was on the unit, but it has the dinette and 15k ac. I paid 23k plus $500 sales tax and $195 doc fee. Hopefully, that provides some sort of assistance. I looked at one before COVID hit and they offered it for $22k. I wanted to wait to sell my previous camper vs trading in.

They are not lying about being able to keep them in stock. The dealership we purchased from had 5 coming in over the next couple of months and they were all pre-sold.
    Thx... I'm seeing rvtrader listing 26-30k as the only new inventory nearby, so I guess dealers may be trying to wiggle prices higher.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zxbulk View Post
    We had a hybrid camper prior to the 265BH. We knew wanted we wanted different in the next camper and this one checked all of the boxes. I can't speak to long term as we have only had it a few days. We did try everything out this past weekend to do a shakedown and really didn't find anything 'major' that needs to be fixed. The only thing that we came across were a few trim pieces were not fully screwed in and the main door lock doesn't go into the lock housing as it was mounted to high. If you really want to know more info or have more questions I am happy to answer. Just PM me.
    Thanks for followup.. I guess just want to be sure that we aren't giving up too much. Construction quality is better in imagine 2800/2400bh line, but the 265bh is a better and unique floor plan. It's just only offered in transcend line. Weight is about perfect, although length seems a little too long. Not sure about the missing ladder on the back.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marlowefamily View Post
    Thanks for followup.. I guess just want to be sure that we aren't giving up too much. Construction quality is better in imagine 2800/2400bh line, but the 265bh is a better and unique floor plan. It's just only offered in transcend line. Weight is about perfect, although length seems a little too long. Not sure about the missing ladder on the back.

It is pretty long. The price and floor plan were worth it for me to go with the Transcend over the imagine. They started putting a ladder on the 2020 or 2021. Mine has one but is a 2021. The only thing for me that is ‘missing’ that I wish it had was hot water accessible outside and the MORryde steps on the main entry door.
    Last edited by zxbulk; 08-25-2020 at 05:48 PM.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you confirm what actual delivered tongue weight is on your vehicle? GD website says 600 but I think 800-850 is where it will end up after living in it. Have you towed with it yet? How did it feel- Balanced just right? or heavy towards front or back? Little nervous about 32.9ft.... initial search was 23-28ft, but we will take the 265bh as is if it tows well.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast