User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Solar Installer in New England/Midwest

I'm looking recommendations for someone to install solar panels and an inverter in my Reflection 295RL. We're in central Massachusetts so New England would be great. I have family in Illinois and Michigan, so anywhere between here and there is also possible. I've been looking at videos and reading descriptions for a year and I'm convinced that I will have a happier life if I do not attempt this on my own.
    - Neil

2020 Reflection 295RL
    2019 Ford F250 XLT 6.7L Powerstroke Diesel

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been looking for a Solar Installer anywhere east of Arizona and willing to go there.

I can't get anyone to respond.

I am guessing the package I want will be about a $14,000 package - about 1200W of panels, 600 - 800 AH of Lithium batteries, a new bigger inverter (about 3000W), cjharge controllers, etc.

The installers in Arizona are closed for the summer. I won't enter California, Oregon, or Washington State because of the political and cultural climate there. Anywhere else, I'm willing to go there.