Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beam57 View Post
    (I paid $6,000 for my first CD burner and it worked about 25% of the time),
    And the blanks cost 5-10 dollars a pop, and when it didn't work, you had what we loving referred to as a "coaster". Right there with you man, I think my first burner was a Plextor, 2X, caddy model and it was like 2K.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good article on this topic on RVLife:
    https://rvlife.com/unrestricted-inte...ess-for-rvers/
    2019 Imagine 2670MK, Titan disc brakes, Morryde CRE3000
    2015 Toyota Tundra 4x4 Limited TRD; RAS
    Bikes: Jamus Dragonslayer 26+ Sport, Electra Townie Go 8i
    Kayaks: Jackson Allwater, Liquid Logic

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarioG9999 View Post
    I work on the road. Most RV parks have crappy internet and almost seem proud of it. I have two systems. Winegard Connect, which very easy connection to the park's wifi. Do not buy their cellular data plan; total waste of a lot of money.

I also have Wifiranger. It gets a signal better from longer distances than Winegard Connect, but it sometimes takes a lot of effort to get connected.

Both systems run about $750 each. If you feel tech savvy, buy the Wifiranger. If not, buy Winegard Connect.
    Thank you so much for simple direct answers to the questions!
    Jeff and Mary
    2017 2600RB
    2022 F250 Lariat CC 6.7 w/ Max Tow
    Round Rock, (Donut Capital of Texas) <><

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree soon someone will come along with a good unlimited plan. We were lucky to get a Verizon MIFI unlimited on a pre-pay plan with no throttle down, not available any more, cost us $65 a month. With 2 bars I get speeds of 20-30 mbps download and 10-15 mbps upload. When signal is weak I set up this RV 65 https://www.amazon.com/s?k=rv+65&gcl...l_67aum93wkv_e it usually adds 2 bars. It is hard to find a "true" unlimited hotspot. later Frank
    Frank & Cindy --- S Class Solitude 2930RL-R ---2019 Ram 3500 Cummins 6.7 SRW 4x4 8' bed---Remi & Sage traveling Pomskies ---TST 507 TPMS ... B&W Patriot 18K---3.73 axle ... Predator 3500--Backflip MX4---48 days 2019---51 days camped 2020---***Payload 4394***

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You all are so lucky south of the border. Up here in Canada, data is expensive and there is no such thing as unlimited. The 3 big companies (Bell, Rogers and Telus) have the monopoly. I wish we had more affordable options. I'm really keeping my fingers cross on starlink, I even gave my name to be a beta tester but haven't heard back yet.
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try this.

https://calyxinstitute.org

I spent hours searching reviews and YouTube videos. One guy used a terabyte of data in a week with no issues. They have yearly and quarterly plans. But, it uses only Sprint and/or T-Mobile towers so mileage may vary...

I just ordered mine today for the home base. CenturyLink, our ONLY phone/internet option here in our small patch of Newport Michigan, is often useless!
    Frank and Char + Maya, Newport, Michigan. 2016 Solitude 379FL/2006 F250 6.0 diesel w/dually conversion. 4th rain-sense roof vent, two ceiling fans, Kodiak disc brakes, Carlisle G 14-ply tires, Water Miser x2, final dump valve, water header tank, fridge cond fan switch, outside range exhaust, elec hot water anode, filtered drinking water, triple battery box,

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have found that this site has the most up to date info on what's available right now. Also excellent info on hardware. Found a reliable set up through them with true unlimited but it's no longer available so I won't talk about it.

https://www.rvmobileinternet.com/overview/
    Last edited by Rockhound 7; 08-28-2020 at 12:26 PM.
    Jerry and Jack (Standard Schnauzer)

Currently in Benson, AZ

2018 Reflection 315RLTS

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234