User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool I got a little Momentum.

Greetings All GD (Grand Design) Owners.
    My name is Johnny and I am a long time camper but first time owner. Our first purchase was a 2020 Momentum 29 G Class TT. We purchased at the end of February right before this Pandemic restrictions hit Kentucky. We spend the first month getting things ready and making purchases of the necessities. We were able to get out to the Kentucky Horse Park the weekend before the closure and learned just how much I did not know about being an owner not a renter. I made some rookie mistakes that were excellent learning opportunities for me but I am still loving Camping Life. We are trying to do a couple of weeks each month since things reopened here. We have had some minor issues but am working on upgrades now to improve our experiences but are happy to be part of the happy camper community. My family and I are from central Kentucky and are loving our time together making memories. Many of our friends have recently become owners or have been for some time and we are spending time camping with their communities and some solo trips as well. I am a career veteran firefighter who is eligible to retire and my wife is in education and getting closer. We have 2 daughters who are 9 years apart 1 is now an adult and the other thinks she is. Anyway that is a little about us and I look forward to getting to know this community better.
    Greetings from the Holy City of Wilmore, Ky

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello! We live south if you in Tennessee. We are going to the Kentucky Horse Park in two weeks. Upgraded from a TT and bought our Solitude 5th wheel about 1.5 months ago. Lots to learn even from this change.

Welcome and happy camping!
    Chris

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Chris and Beverly - Gallatin, TN
    2019 Grand Design Solitude 385 GK-R
    2017 Ford F-350SD 6.7L
    Green - RV Traveled, Blue - Traveled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice to meet you all, Not sure if you are aware but the pools did not open for the summer at KHP. They were offering some sprinkler time to entertain little ones while we were there. We took in horseback riding while visiting and had a nice experience. Enjoy your trip.