User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff64 View Post
    Just installed my three season doors today. It took about two hours not to hard to install
    Where did you order them from?

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Winger76 View Post
    Good to know. We have a 350M we’d like to leave the porch open when we leave camp. These doors would give us some sense of security. How are the locks?
    There are no locks per se, there is a pin that drops into a hole. And unless you get the windows, even if they would lock it would be a simple matter to slice the screen. These are not for real security, just to keep a casual looker from intruding. Just like every other lock on a trailer.
    Howard and Peggy
    2019 Momentum 351M, and 2018 RAM Cummins dually 6-speed.
    His: 1999 Honda Interceptor
    Hers: 2013 Spyder ST-S

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, we purchased a 2019 25g, late last year, it had everything we wanted except the three season doors. We would like to get them. How did yours turn out.

I did have one dealer tell me you couldn’t get them because the door is thinner when they come from the dealer, I think he didn’t know what he was talking about.

Any information would be greatly appreciated,

Thank you,
    Dan

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FWIW, this thread is a little over a year old, and it would appear that none of the posters have been back since this thread stopped over a year ago. You might start a new thread, and see if you have better luck.
    Howard and Peggy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you. I will try that and see what information it generates.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    does anyone have any info on this? i have no idea what it looks like or what it entails. i just got done swapping my axles further back since my tongue weights was way off. I would like to know what the 3 season option was as there is nothing online other than this thread.

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gamagoattrev View Post
    does anyone have any info on this? i have no idea what it looks like or what it entails. i just got done swapping my axles further back since my tongue weights was way off. I would like to know what the 3 season option was as there is nothing online other than this thread.
    What model/year of trailer are we talking about? More information is better than less. How light was your pin/tongue?
    Howard and Peggy

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was absolutely worth it... We used the garage as an additional room, so the ability to close our the weather, run the air and still let light in, etc was so worth the money.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im sorry, total brain fart. I have a 21 momentum 29go and with the rzr loaded i have about 500 on the tongue and 625-640 with water tank filled. Colorado boondocking requires you to haul water with you. I also carry a 150 aux tank that the trailer can use once water tank is empty. I flopped the front axle to behind the originally placed rear axle and left brackets so i have the ability to make it a triple if needed. No more frame bending on the back wall and it tows in a straight line as my axles were of 7/8 of an inch on alignment. Now i have 1500 with rzr loaded on tongue 1650 with water tank filled. Without rzr and water tank filled its 2500 but i have added extra support on tongue and truck doesnt squat so really no issues and yes i have checked the weight ratings receiver is 3500 vertical load and hitch is 3600 vertical load and both are 36k horizontal. I would love to see pictures or any info you had on that addition. Im dying to know what it looks like since i cant find anything. Can you upload some photos or send them to me.

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like they make them for your trailer, so just the issue of finding some, and installing them. You could check here: https://www.granddesignrv.com/owners...s/parts-lookup,
    Howard and Peggy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12