User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Adding a 3 seasons garage wall to a momentum toy hauler

When I purchased my 29G it was just prior to the corona pandemic. We did not get the premium experience from our sales rep and I was not able to add on the 3 season sliding door on at the time of purchase. I am looking to purchase the kit through my local dealer and was wondering if anyone has ever done this after the fact. I was curious about the installation and if you would recommend having the dealership do it or making it a DIY. Alternatively has anyone made this a project using other options

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We also have the 29G, following this to see what others say on this subject.
    Neil and Joyce Anderson
    2021 Grand Design Momentum 29G
    2010 F350SD Dually / 2019 Harley Ultra Limited (Mine) / 2016 Harley Street Glide (Wife's)
    Might get to retire someday if we ever stop spending money!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Following to see if anyone else has answers here. I am looking into this as well, for our 395M.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We purchased ours without the 3 season door, and ordered it after the fact. The dealer ordered the part, and we had to pay the shipping. They are installing it this week. All in the cost for door, shipping, and labor was about 2800. I'll let you know how they did and how it looks after we pick it up. For us, we plan on working from the garage, so the door was a must have. Worth the price to have the gate / deck in use with a weather barrier. I'll send pics and and update when we see it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Must be something in the water. I just picked up my 3 season garage armor wall on Friday from the dealership. I was going to install myself since it will be a few weeks before they could get to it. After unpacking my 3 coffin shaped boxes I realized that they failed to send me the hardware kit and also sent 2 curbside H Bars which connect to the sides of the walls. So Now I am on the phone with the dealership to try and get the right parts here overnight if possible. I paid about the same minus the labor. I will share pics as well when I get it together. Looking forward to it.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3 season door

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyHitched View Post
    We purchased ours without the 3 season door, and ordered it after the fact. The dealer ordered the part, and we had to pay the shipping. They are installing it this week. All in the cost for door, shipping, and labor was about 2800. I'll let you know how they did and how it looks after we pick it up. For us, we plan on working from the garage, so the door was a must have. Worth the price to have the gate / deck in use with a weather barrier. I'll send pics and and update when we see it.
    Was the 3 season door worth it? how much of the $2800 was labor? Would love to see photos,

Thank you!

Sherry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyResQ View Post
    When I purchased my 29G it was just prior to the corona pandemic. We did not get the premium experience from our sales rep and I was not able to add on the 3 season sliding door on at the time of purchase. I am looking to purchase the kit through my local dealer and was wondering if anyone has ever done this after the fact. I was curious about the installation and if you would recommend having the dealership do it or making it a DIY. Alternatively has anyone made this a project using other options
    I just picked up my three season doors, the dealer wanted about a day’s labor to install them. Their is a lot of info out there on how to install them as well as some YouTube vids. They are pricey about 2300.00. It don’t look very hard to install them. We also have a 2021 29G. Good luck

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just installed my three season doors today. It took about two hours not to hard to install

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good to know. We have a 350M we’d like to leave the porch open when we leave camp. These doors would give us some sense of security. How are the locks?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where did you order them from?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast