Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hello

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello

First season with our new 2600RB Imagine. We downsized before covid hit, starting to think about retirement so getting our ducks in a row. Never saw covid coming.......we have had to cancel all of our trips so far this year at the last minute for a number of reasons. Hopefully the second half of this summer will go better. Anyway, we love our Imagine and couldn’t be happier with our purchase, we are always looking for the perfect site.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmarkj View Post
    First season with our new 2600RB Imagine. We downsized before covid hit, starting to think about retirement so getting our ducks in a row. Never saw covid coming.......we have had to cancel all of our trips so far this year at the last minute for a number of reasons. Hopefully the second half of this summer will go better. Anyway, we love our Imagine and couldn’t be happier with our purchase, we are always looking for the perfect site.
    Welcome to the family, nice floor plan.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmarkj View Post
    We retired in December and January. We haven't camped like I would have liked but we are getting ready to start! Good luck and welcome!

Chris and Beverly
    2017 Ford F350SD Lariat
    2019 GDSolitude 385 GK-R
    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Chris and Beverly - Gallatin, TN
    2019 Grand Design Solitude 385 GK-R
    2017 Ford F-350SD 6.7L
    Green - RV Traveled, Blue - Traveled