User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate805 View Post
    Congrats. We have lippert jacks on our keystone and thought they were too low. We moved them up one bolt. Manufacturer said you just need 6” clearance. We have 12k miles on the rig in 2 years with no issue hitting anything.

We’re shopping for a 303 as well. Local dealership quoted $54k. I think it’s way too high. That’s only 10% off MSRP. Used to paying more like 25-30%+ off. I know there’s a supply issue and demand has peaked. Can you share what you paid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I sent you a Private Message. That price is way too high. We saved $6000 over our local dealer.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just got a quote from Pennsylvania for $48840 out the door with Virginia tax and title. $54 is way too high unless its optioned with the 2nd AC and dual paned windows.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What dealer was that from?
    Dan, Marcia, Emilee, Tanner, Zac
    2020 Chevy 3500 HD Crew 6.6L Duramax
    2020 Grand Design Reflection 303 RLS

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My sale price was $39,999. It had the second awning, 12' side by side fridge, good year tires, table and chairs with ottoman, and all 3 of the add-on packages. My total price was $45,360 give or take and I don't have to go to the BMV. We are a reciprocal tax state so they are mailing my tags. PM if interested in dealer. I shopped around everywhere within 500 miles and one dealer told me to take the price.
    Last edited by Radcolt; 08-10-2020 at 10:16 AM.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Radcolt View Post
    My sale price was $39,999. It had the second awning, 12' side by side fridge, good year tires, table and chairs with ottoman, and all 3 of the add-on packages. My total price was $45,360 give or take and I don't have to go to the BMV. We are a reciprocal tax state so they are mailing my tags. PM if interested in dealer. I shopped around everywhere within 500 miles and one dealer told me to take the price.
    Ours is prepped for the second AC unit. There is a DIY YouTube video out there on adding the second unit. I have already priced a few the low profile Coleman units which you can get for under $1000. I am going to see how we do without it.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stoltzfus RV's & Marine

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Radcolt View Post
    MSRP was $57,500, FYI.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    definitely would like to know you're dealer

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by timosmith View Post
    definitely would like to know you're dealer
    I sent you a Private Message with Dealer information.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats on the 303rls! You will love it.

For those currently in the market or shopping, we're unfortunately in a sellers market currently due to Covid19. The demand is high enough that some dealerships are actually contacting buyers from last season to ask if they are interested in selling back - they are giving some great trade-in values currently. Also, if you have a lower-cost trailer that you are looking to trade, they will give you a very generous trade-in allowance since there is extreme demand (most are sold out) for trailers in the $15K - $30K range. Last season we purchased our 303rls and were able to get 25% discount. That's not happening now. I'm happy for the dealers and manufacturers - just a year ago sales were tanking. But i feel for current buyers - they are having to pay a premium.
    Mark
    2020 Reflection 303RLS 2019 Ram 3500 SRW Laramie HO Cummins
    2018 Flagstaff Shamrock 21SS Hybrid (previous)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast