User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reflections of Texas!!!

Doesnt appear sports exist anymore......

So these weekend warriors will set sail looking for our reflection across The Lone Star State in our new 2021 Reflection 28BH 5er.

I am Chris and my better half is Allison. We are in our upper 30s and reside near Canyon Lake Texas. Our journeys will be centered around our kids. Our 5 yr old son Brenham, and our 7 month old daughter Canyon. Yes...we named them them after Texas towns and lakes. I could not handle seeing their names on every keychain and mini license plate across the US. Also with us will be our 16 month old 125 lb Alaskan Malamute Xena. She was named after the Warrior Princess and she is truly a Warrior Pain in my....well you get it.

I am not new to RVs but my wife and kids will be first timers. It is our first Grand Design and we couldnt be more excited.

Happy Camping!!!
    Chris & Allison
    2018 GMC Denali 2500HD
    2021 Reflection 28BH
    SWB w Anderson Ultimate

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum and congrats.
    2022 GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    2023 North Point 310RLTS
    MSG Retired Army

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the board. We're just south of you in Cibolo/Schertz area. Enjoy the journey and make some memories.
    Jim & Kate
    2019 Ford F350 CC 6.7 Diesel DRW
    2020 Solitude 344GK
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    2017 Ford F250 6.7 Diesel (Sold - already miss her)
    2018 GD Reflection 315RLTS (Sold)

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome and congrats! Wishing you many happy memories to come.
    2013 Ram Cummins 3500
    2019 GD 303RLS-SOLD

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome fellow Texan and congrats!! You will have a great time I'm sure, your kids are at a great age for camping. I'm just a little further south than Drolaw from you, in San Antonio. Safe travels!
    2019 Solitude 375RES Onan 5500 Splendide W/D Samsung res. fridge
    2020 Ford F450 Platinum dually 6.7L 4:30 gears
    B&W Companion for Ford puck system 20K lbs
    Jeff

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ashworth1025 View Post
    Doesnt appear sports exist anymore......

So these weekend warriors will set sail looking for our reflection across The Lone Star State in our new 2021 Reflection 28BH 5er.

I am Chris and my better half is Allison. We are in our upper 30s and reside near Canyon Lake Texas. Our journeys will be centered around our kids. Our 5 yr old son Brenham, and our 7 month old daughter Canyon. Yes...we named them them after Texas towns and lakes. I could not handle seeing their names on every keychain and mini license plate across the US. Also with us will be our 16 month old 125 lb Alaskan Malamute Xena. She was named after the Warrior Princess and she is truly a Warrior Pain in my....well you get it.

I am not new to RVs but my wife and kids will be first timers. It is our first Grand Design and we couldnt be more excited.

Happy Camping!!!
    I’m a native Texan, spent 50 years there.
    Thought it was the place I wanted to stay... until we bought our Reflection and spent a few months in the Pacific Northwest! then decided we wanted to live there!
    Then we spent a couple winters in Arizona and decided to live there. We’ve settled down in Northern Arizona now but still pull our Reflection out to boondocking spots in the mountains nearby.

Texas is great, but make sure y’all get out and see the rest of the country. You might find a place you like even better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Resistance is Not Futile, It's Voltage Divided by Current.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMatthewsBand View Post
    I’m a native Texan, spent 50 years there.
    Thought it was the place I wanted to stay... until we bought our Reflection and spent a few months in the Pacific Northwest! then decided we wanted to live there!
    Then we spent a couple winters in Arizona and decided to live there. We’ve settled down in Northern Arizona now but still pull our Reflection out to boondocking spots in the mountains nearby.

Texas is great, but make sure y’all get out and see the rest of the country. You might find a place you like even better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I cant agree with you more. I love to travel. In fact - in those pre-CoronaVirus times - I traveled 140 days a year give or take for work. I work for a gun manufacturer and rep our dealer business. So something like 42 states I have been too over last three years, Seattle to Miami, San Diego to NYC, South Texas to Canada!! My company is based in Wyoming so I head up there, and live in Wisconsin for 9 years. I will never leave Texas....permanately that is. But if life gives me the ability to retire when kids are out of the house - I will never be home.

Love Arizona. Cave Creek is one of my favorite little towns. Plan for sure if Big Bend this fall, maybe Lake Powell for Spring Break. Oldest is started Kindergarten in two weeks - so....life will revolve around school and activities for a while.
    Chris & Allison
    2018 GMC Denali 2500HD
    2021 Reflection 28BH
    SWB w Anderson Ultimate

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, All

The wife and I are from Texas - I grew-up around D/FW and the wife is from East Texas (piney woods).
    Now we live in the La Vernia area. We just bought our first TT 315RLTS and love it. Bought ours back in Apr, the temp tags ran out in Jun and we still haven't received our plates. Hope to be seeing all you out there sometime. So far, we've been to Bastrop & Lockhart state park. If you see us, stop by and say 'HI'.
    Ralf & Cheryl
    USAF - Ret
    2020 Ram Megacab Dually Night Edition 4x4, 6.7 Cummins HD, Exh Brake, AISIN 6sp Auto, 3.73 gears
    2021 Reflection 315RLTS - Ultimate Power - Peace of Mind - Arctic 4-Seasons Protection Packages

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome from North Carolina! Although we just went under contract for a house in Texas
    Be safe, have fun, and make some memories!
    Jake and Leah, our two boys, and our Lab
    Based out of North Carolina, currently in Henderson, TX
    2013 RAM 2500 6.7L 4x4
    2015 Reflection 323BHS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRam View Post
    Hello, All

The wife and I are from Texas - I grew-up around D/FW and the wife is from East Texas (piney woods).
    Now we live in the La Vernia area. We just bought our first TT 315RLTS and love it. Bought ours back in Apr, the temp tags ran out in Jun and we still haven't received our plates. Hope to be seeing all you out there sometime. So far, we've been to Bastrop & Lockhart state park. If you see us, stop by and say 'HI'.
    Welcome from a fellow Texan. Texas has a nice state park system. Enjoy your new trailer.
    2019 F250 Lariat
    2020 Solitude S 2930RL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast