User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since I was spending up to $90,000, I flew from Reno to Chicago, rented a car, and went to Grand Design for the tour. This trip was well worth the money to me, because when I got back home I ordered the exact 5th wheel I wanted. Shopped it to three different dealers to get the best price.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you don’t mind waiting order one. I guess the real question is there something in stock you like. Corona has set the RV business on fire. I work part time for an RV dealer and they are almost out of inventory with all the “first time” rv’ers buying campers. If you want one before the end of this camping season you will have to find one on a lot

currently we are on our way to Salome AZ.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ajg617 View Post
    As we get closer to retirement and a purchase and have been looking at 5th wheels the past month, there are some 2020 left-overs of the 5th wheels we have centered in on. Seems they all come with a standard set of 'options' which is OK. Probably not exactly how I would order one. Just curious which direction others have gone.
    we waited till the open window for ordering a 2020 was closing went in and worked our best deal 29.5% off MSRP. the end result was we received a 2021 with 2020 pricing.
    Mike and Renee with Gracie our Golden Retriever on a full time journey exploring our great Country
    2021 Momentum 395m with Factory installed 8k axles with disc brakes and solar package, 4976# CCC
    2015 F350 CC LB DRW. Firestone #5000 air bags with Air One remote control and Bilstein shocks
    25k B&W Companion on factory 5th wheel mounts

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by greische View Post
    If you don’t mind waiting order one. I guess the real question is there something in stock you like. Corona has set the RV business on fire. I work part time for an RV dealer and they are almost out of inventory with all the “first time” rv’ers buying campers. If you want one before the end of this camping season you will have to find one on a lot
    Lookslike a plethora of used rvs soon on the market

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess I am just too patient. I waited till near the end of December, put in a stupid cheap offer. Got the unit on the lot we wanted for less than any of the dealers would offer. Guess that end of the year need to make a few more sales got to the dealer. But I buy a lot of big ticket items that way and save huge. Ordering has never worked for me because dealers know you will wait and it is very important to them to move merchandise they are making payments on.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bertschb View Post
    We ordered all three of ours because we wanted options like full body paint and dual pane windows that aren't usually available on dealer lots. No reason to order unless you can't find what you want.
    Same here. We wanted DP windows, paint, 8K axles / disk brakes, etc. No dealers stocking the 397TH anywhere in western Canada in any configuration. The border is pretty much closed as well so there really was no choice but to factory order.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234