User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help with residential fridge

Picked up the new 310 this week and loving it. Went through a 4 hour pdi with the dealer and found no problems. Stayed in their rv park for 3 days and with more in depth inspection still found nothing wrong.

However, after traveling for 2 days have discovered that after unhooking from shore power we have no power to the res reefer even when traveling and hooked up to the truck. Ice cream very soft after 7 hours travel.

Is this normal? Is something turned off that shouldn't be?
    2021 Solitude 310GK-R, FBP, MORryde IS w/disc brakes, solar
    2019 F350 Lariat 4WD LB SRW Powerstroke, Carli PinTop suspension, Firestone airbags, Hensley BD5
    1952 Chevy Styleline Deluxe 2 door Sport Coupe, (body off resto) original 216 Stovebolt (a whopping 95 hp)

Site Sponsor
    Kerrville, TX RV parks through April 2020
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oskur, it could be that your inverter is not turned on. Ours is in the ceiling over the shelf where our coffee pot sits, Has a green pilot light, Solitude S 2930.
    AKA Steve and Lynne
    Storm the Black Lab
    Reflection 337 RLS vin 573FR3628E3300393
    2008 Dodge Ram 2500 Quad Cab Longbox
    6.7 Cummins, 68 RFE transmission
    B and W Companion, Air Lifts

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by steve gravelle View Post
    Oskur, it could be that your inverter is not turned on. Ours is in the ceiling over the shelf where our coffee pot sits, Has a green pilot light, Solitude S 2930.
    Thank you. Not knowing much about the electrical system I thought it might be something like that but not sure. Can someone please tell me where the inverter is on a 310.
    2019 F350 Lariat 4WD LB SRW Powerstroke, Carli PinTop suspension, Firestone airbags, Hensley BD5
    1952 Chevy Styleline Deluxe 2 door Sport Coupe, (body off resto) original 216 Stovebolt (a whopping 95 hp)

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The inverter itself is probably down by the converter behind a panel. The power button is probably under a cabinet or shelf. It shouldn’t be to hard to find. Mine is under the wall cabinet in the hutch area on a 377. It will have a green light when on.
    2021 Solitude 375 RES-R
    2024 GMC Denali ultimate DRW

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F459D0CB-C2CE-466E-9597-DAC464F34BC6.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	28599

It should look like this.
    2021 Solitude 375 RES-R

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, the inverter is behind the panels in the storage compartment but the on/off switch is accessible. Turned it on and it seems to be ok now.

If I'm on shore power should I leave the battery disconnect switch in the off position?
    Last edited by oskur d; 08-06-2020 at 12:16 PM.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by oskur d View Post
    OK, the inverter is behind the panels in the storage compartment but the on/off switch is accessible. Turned it on and it seems to be ok now.

If I'm on shore power should I leave the battery disconnect switch in the off position?
    Leave the battery switch on and you also can leave the inverter switch on it will switch automatically. To easy to forget to turn it back on before closing up and leaving.
    2021 Solitude 375 RES-R

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JKellerJr View Post
    Leave the battery switch on and you also can leave the inverter switch on it will switch automatically. To easy to forget to turn it back on before closing up and leaving.
    Great. That's what I'll do. Thank you.