User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having exact same issue, let me know if you find a solution. I also cannot find an inline fuse only the breaker behind the plastic cover which seems to test ok. Having to use the hand crank. Thinking I have a bad switch?

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by uphbly View Post
    This pic appears to show the same configuration I have in my 273MK. My front landing gear failed today, can't find an inline fuse and the auto resetting circuit breaker tested ok? Guessing I have a bad switch, any thoughts? Thanks
    Without a meter and checking it's tough to tell what the problem is exactly. With the original I found undoing it from the trailer and moving it about I was able to get it to work long enough to get home. Start by checking voltage at the switch. I believe the landing gear is protected by one of the circuit breakers on the bulkhead. Follow the motor wires to see. Check voltage from both posts of the breaker to ground to be sure it is closed.

https://www.gamainc.com/product/129-pr-mom/
    https://www.gamainc.com/product/232-1g/
    This gang panel (plate ) will fit where the OEM switch is. The switch is a LOT more robust than the one you have. It's a lot easier and cheaper to replace these than the cheapo Grand Design uses.
    2018 F150 XLT 301a, Screw, 4x4, HDPP, Max tow, Andersen Ultimate w/ Curt Double Lock hitch.
    2019 Grand Design Reflection 150 series 260RD.... SOLD!!!!.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12