User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

iGen4500 and 2670MK

I just bought this generator as it seams to be a pretty good one and relatively quiet. Will this power everything in my rig? I didn't add up all the amps or whatever yet because I thought maybe someone in here would have the knowledge before I did all that. We have one AC. This is a 30 amp plug so I'm assuming I still can't run the AC and Microwave, or other combinations like that at the same time?
    Ed & Kaitlin
    2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    2018 F350 SD Platinum FX4 Crew Cab Short Bed SRW, 55 Gallon Titan Tank, Air Lift 5000.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieK82 View Post
    I just bought this generator as it seams to be a pretty good one and relatively quiet. Will this power everything in my rig? I didn't add up all the amps or whatever yet because I thought maybe someone in here would have the knowledge before I did all that. We have one AC. This is a 30 amp plug so I'm assuming I still can't run the AC and Microwave, or other combinations like that at the same time?
    Keep HW and fridge on propane and you should be to run everything except maybe the ac and micro at the same time. But try and see. We have a 3300 and run ac and all but haven't tried the micro and ac together.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Put a soft start on your AC unit and you should be good to go running most everything. I run two ac units and the microwave with a 30 amp plug on a 3000 watt. I would suggest running the hot water heater and the fridge on propane. Its all I run them on unless I'm plugged in to shore power anyway.