User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Patio Awning won't retract

I have a 2020 351M and went to open the patio awning to make sure all the lights were off now it won't retract all the way, any thoughts? It will extend but likes about 3' fully retracting. Nice having it do this when you are trying to pack to leave the campground.
    2020 3500 SRW GMC AT4
    2020 Momentum 351M

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I figured out I have a Carefree awning and was able to find out how to retract it. Pop he cap off of the right side and use a 3/8 extension and ratchet counterclockwise and it rolls up. Now to get an appointment to have it repaired , its aggravating when you pay what you do for these equipments and they don't last no longer than they do.
    2020 3500 SRW GMC AT4
    2020 Momentum 351M

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had a similar situation with my new 268BH. Pulled the control panel and behind it was another fuse, 7.5. Replaced it and it worked a couple times then quit again. It was out about 3 ft so i could get to the wiring connectors on the front arm. Both had been taped around a very loose crappy wire tie. Took everything apart and used WAGA wire connectors. Took care of the problem....
    2019 F350 CCLB 6.7
    2020 Reflection 268BH