User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    We've been traveling since April. The only adjustments we have had to make is we avoid the States that are going just stupid crazy over something that a paper and cloth mask will not do any good for. We have ran across people that are paranoid and traveling and insist that you stand 15 to 20' away from them, but those are far and few between nut jobs. We also ran across two RV parks that insist you wear a mask even in your own personal RV. We simply canceled the reservation with them and moved on to the one down the street with no problems.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Fear brings about an abundance of caution, it doesn't make them a ""nut job". You could just respect their wishes and / or move on instead of judging them.
    2018 F150 XLT 301a, Screw, 4x4, HDPP, Max tow, Andersen Ultimate w/ Curt Double Lock hitch.
    2019 Grand Design Reflection 150 series 260RD.... SOLD!!!!.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobo Bill View Post
    New Mexico has a 14 day quarantine period .
    Not so sure that's real........we stayed in Santa Fe in July and have a reservations in in Santa Rosa and Tucumcari in September. No notifications from Wanderlust, nor KOA
    Cal, Marsha and Bear the Labradoodle
    2019 F350 Platinum DRW, 6.7 PSD, 4:10, Firestone Airbags
    Pullrite Superlite
    2019 Momentum 376th
    Aprilia RST1000
    Evelo Aurora E-bikes

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the first week of March we were on a week long trip. We have not gone anywhere since in our trailer. Our state and county is asking to not travel unnecessarily. We have decided to honor that out of protection of ourselves and others, not without frustration. Then throw in extreme heat and wildfires, we keep it parked. I hope we beat the virus soon. We are hoping to full time come 2023.

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We just got back from Bodega Bay. Nice short trip of a week. Everyone in the RV Park is wearing masks and socially isolating. On the beach, everyone is very spread out to socially isolate. It felt very safe.
    2017 Ford F450 - our kids call her "Big Red"
    2018 Grand Design Reflection 28bh

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BSAbbott View Post
    In the first week of March we were on a week long trip. We have not gone anywhere since in our trailer. Our state and county is asking to not travel unnecessarily. We have decided to honor that out of protection of ourselves and others, not without frustration. Then throw in extreme heat and wildfires, we keep it parked. I hope we beat the virus soon. We are hoping to full time come 2023.
    Our last trip was also the beginning of March. But we did go to a local county park the end of July. The sites are 80-100 feet apart, and there were no campground activities available. But we just wanted to sit around someplace besides the same couch we've been sitting on for 3 months at home.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to Orlando and then Siesta Key in January, then back to Orlando in February. Living in Philadelphia, it's probably safer for me there than here with a billion people
    Ed & Kaitlin
    2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    2018 F350 SD Platinum FX4 Crew Cab Short Bed SRW, 55 Gallon Titan Tank, Air Lift 5000.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are still planning to head to the Rio Grand Valley after the first of the year. I know things are bad in Texas but we will be in a 55+ park with plenty of room. We still plan on social distancing and masks. We will at least be able to get outside to ride bikes or walk. We are feeling like livinthelife in that we are tired of the couch at home. I"m also not a fan of winter. We are worried about maybe missing the vaccine but hopefully we can get it in Texas.
    2013 Ford Eco Boost CC ( previous)
    2016 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
    2019 Reflection 297 RSTS

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are heading to Ringgold, GA and Northgate RV to pickup our 320MKS the second week of January. We will be observing strict mask and sanitation habits on the way out, and then we will have the coach to use on the way home.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk
    Mark & Mary. Full-timing across the USA (and Canada)!
    Current Coach: 2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    Current Rig: 2019 Ford F350 SD Crew Cab, w/8' box, Lariat, SRW, 6.7l Diesel

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We just got back from a week of camping in NC and catching up with some old friends. In October we flew to Key West for a week and prior to that we did about 5 camping trips in VA, SC & PA along with a dive trip to the U.S.VI in July. We are in our late 40s and healthy so we're not really worried about it as we wear the mask where required and avoid large crowds. The wife is an ER nurse and has been dealing with the virus from day one so if/when we get it will probably come from there and not from traveling, that's if we haven't had it already. Everyone's situation and health is different so everyone has to decide what they can or are willing to risk. I personally refuse hit the pause button on my life in the hopes that I don't die from something else far more common for my age like a heart attack or car accident.
    2021 Reflection 340RDS
    2022 Ram 3500 Big Horn/CCSB//4X4/SRW/HEMI/4:10
    2019 Imagine 2250RK~Sold

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We've done about 5 trips since COVID really picked up, and are getting ready to head out in 2 days for another week.

We are not at all COVID deniers, we just keep our distance from everyone. If we have it, you won't get it from us, and if you have it, I won't get it from you. Staying away from everyone else, masking when we have to go get supplies, and our days are hiking/motorcycling or just driving around and taking pictures. All solitary activities. We try to bring everything we need with us, maybe one trip to the grocery store; but that's it.

RV'ing is, by far, the safest way to travel because you can do it without interacting with another soul if you so desire (and I do!).

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast