User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My wife and I find the size and viewing angle so much better than our previous campers. Many campers have the couch or theater seating at an angle to the TV which makes it tough to be comfortable. When you are reclined the TV is at a comfortable height.

I am OK with the 720P resolution since that is typically what I get out of our PlayOn recordings on our laptop. We never use the TV with the DVD player or antenna. We are usually dry-camping so we use a lithium battery pack with 120V outlets to power the TV and Laptop. Works great.
    2018 Imagine 2600RB
    2017 Ram Big Horn Crew Cab 3.92

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott in GB View Post
    My wife and I find the size and viewing angle so much better than our previous campers. Many campers have the couch or theater seating at an angle to the TV which makes it tough to be comfortable. When you are reclined the TV is at a comfortable height.

I am OK with the 720P resolution since that is typically what I get out of our PlayOn recordings on our laptop. We never use the TV with the DVD player or antenna. We are usually dry-camping so we use a lithium battery pack with 120V outlets to power the TV and Laptop. Works great.
    If you don’t mind me asking, did you consider a 12V TV? Have a friend with lithium batteries and he powers his TV and fridge (3 way) and has charging for his devices from his battery pack.
    Judy & Larry
    Ty and Ali the St Bernard drool machines
    Delta, British Columbia, GWN
    2019 Imagine 2150RB - lovingly christened “IM-A-GENE” towed by Dusty via Andersen 3350.
    2018 F150 SCREW 3.5 EcoBoost Lariat - respectfully christened “Dusty”.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiddy View Post
    If you don’t mind me asking, did you consider a 12V TV? Have a friend with lithium batteries and he powers his TV and fridge (3 way) and has charging for his devices from his battery pack.
    No, we never considered a 12V TV since the included TV worked fine. We already had the portable lithium power station from our tent camping days. We can charge all our devices off the battery and then it has a car charger adapter and we just charge it in the truck as we do our sightseeing during the day. It also has a solar panel input, but we have not invested in a solar panel yet. We can watch 2 hours of TV, charge our phones and tablets and still have power left over.
    2018 Imagine 2600RB
    2017 Ram Big Horn Crew Cab 3.92

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our 2021 came with the 1080P 32" TCL smart tv, and it seems fine, but I want to use it as a monitor as well, so went looking for a 4k 40". Unfortunately, this generation of LCD fab seems to jump from 32" to 43", so no go. Between a 32" and 40" 1080P, I think the 40" would be too pixelated to work on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12