User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Solar installer in SC

Does anyone know a good solar installer in SC or NC? Looking to add solar to our 295RL to make it easier to use Harvest Host locations

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been looking for a Solar Installer anywhere east of Arizona and willing to go there.

I can't get anyone to respond.

I am guessing the package I want will be about a $14,000 package - about 1200W of panels, 600 - 800 AH of Lithium batteries, a new bigger inverter (about 3000W), cjharge controllers, etc.

The installers in Arizona are closed for the summer. I won't enter California, Oregon, or Washington State because of the political and cultural climate there. Anywhere else, I'm willing to go there.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

295rl

I’m also interested in solar for my 295RL
    We take delivery next week and also would like to take advantage of harvest host.
    Please keep me informed on your search and I’ll gladly do the same.
    We may be able to work together on a double order for a better rate. You never know.
    Keep in touch
    Thanks
    Per Johansen

[email protected];313340]I have been looking for a Solar Installer anywhere east of Arizona and willing to go there.

I can't get anyone to respond.

I am guessing the package I want will be about a $14,000 package - about 1200W of panels, 600 - 800 AH of Lithium batteries, a new bigger inverter (about 3000W), cjharge controllers, etc.

The installers in Arizona are closed for the summer. I won't enter California, Oregon, or Washington State because of the political and cultural climate there. Anywhere else, I'm willing to go there.[/QUOTE]

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check out The Dry Campers. They travel and do awesome installs. There website should list itinerary. Watch their YouTube videos.
    Jim and Belinda H. Pa.

2018 337RLS- 2nd ac, dual pane windows, table and chairs, Kodiak disc brakes 12-28-17 (Thanks Ed!)

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately they are booked until August of next year