Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

397 line-X eco roof

Im looking at 2018 momentum 397 and it has, as explained to me by the owner, a line-X eco roof. I climbed up and looked at it and it looks serious. Looks bullet proof. I googled some stuff but could not find much. Anybody have any experience with this? Its out of the ordinary and im concerned about buying something i don't have a lot of experience with.
    Last edited by 210craig; 08-12-2020 at 03:27 PM.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 210craig View Post
    Im looking at 2018 momentum 397 and it has, as explained to me by the owner, a line-X eco roof. I climbed up and looked at it and it looks serious. Looks bullet proof. I googled some stuff but could not find much. Anybody have any experience with this? Its out of the ordinary and im concerned about buying something i don't have a lot of experience with.
    Looks like this is actually a Rhino Liner product rather than Line-X. My bro-in-law owns a linex shop and I was thinking about having him do my roof but need to better understand the weight first. It’s sorta a “grand plan”....nothing I’ve done anything seriously with. But I’ll ask him and see what he says about this rhino line product vs a potential line-x product.

+++++++++++++++++++
    2016 Ram 2500 Cummins
    Andersen ultimate
    2020 GD 31MB
    Champion dual fuel 3500 generator
    Steadyfast stabilizers
    Dinosaur electronics ignitor board
    MicroAir Easy-Start
    2020 Reflection 31MB
    2016 Ram 2500 Cummins

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im just going by what the sellers was telling me. Having been on the roof it looks bullet proof. It look like it could withstand some serious wear and tear, but like you said i have no clue on weight. There is a lot of real estate on top of a 397.