User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2800 bunkhouse slide out

Hello, We are Reflection fifth wheel owners, and my kids purchased a 2016 imagine 2800 bunkhouse. very nice trailer and they love it, congrats to them.
    Now the issue, Please help if you can. The trailer has the large slide on the street side and while it worked great while they were packing it, checking it out etc. when they got up north for there first trip, the slide didn't want to go out. the left side of the slide appeared to be binding, with a lot of pressure, (two of us pushing hard on it) we were able to get it out. it seems to bind within the first two to four inches. it comes in ok, just seems like it is struggling. I have the swintech system on my bedroom slide so i made sure we held the button to calibrate it. Any suggestions as to what i can look for, check out, etc. would be greatly appreciated.
    thanks in advance, Jeff
    Jeff & Karen
    Peoria, Arizona

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well i guess it has been figured out, for now anyway. seems that the slide was mis aligned, got it figured out then re sinked the slide motors and it's working fine.
    Jeff & Karen
    Peoria, Arizona

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the update. Glad you figured it out.
    2013 Ram Cummins 3500
    2019 GD 303RLS-SOLD