User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exterior Porch Lights

We bought a new 2020 Momentum 351M. I noticed one of the porch lights was burned out. We have only camped in this RV twice. As I examined the porch light cover had melted from the bulb which was a halogen. Both porch lights and flood covers were slighted melted from heat of bulb. I have sent email with photo to dealer and awaiting answer.
    Has anyone had some issue with GD? We have run into a few issues with this new RV. We love the layout but are finding a few faults. Hope we don't find more.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would "guess" the dealership left them on for very long periods of time. I would just replace bulbs with LED "bulbs" and the lens if needed. Maybe GD will send you new lenses (or the dealership at least)
    Jim (& Sharon)
    2015 GD Momentum 385TH - SOLD
    For Sale - 2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat w/ AirLift bags, Titan 65 gal. OEM replacement fuel tank.
    The toy:
    2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCR GD View Post
    I would "guess" the dealership left them on for very long periods of time. I would just replace bulbs with LED "bulbs" and the lens if needed. Maybe GD will send you new lenses (or the dealership at least)
    I have replaced with LED bulbs and awaiting response from dealer and GD. Hoping they at least send replacement covers.