User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by janelle29 View Post
    We prefer Dish Network. Just because it’s what we are used to at home. I have worked with Direct TV system and their customer service. I would say all customer service are about the same. We like the Tailgator Pro...because you can place it wherever we need to get signal....unlike a dish on top of your camper that can be blocked by trees. I can’t help you with the app systems like Netflix or Disney + that require internet.

Janelle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for sharing the info...i like the flexibility of it to get around trees/obstructions!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spartacus....LOL....after reading my post....I realized we bypassed our system as well for the living room and basement televisions! [emoji23] Only way we could get good clear pictures on those 2 televisions!

yes, I have been fighting with this for a few years now so what I did is I drill a hole in the side where my living room tv is at and ran a short coax cable through the side, we are out this week and I hook up my tv in my living room and it's work really good. Now the bedroom tv I thought that I would have to do the same but it seem like it is working but my outside bay said cable and I have Aux/Sat input, the tv inside my bedroom said to use the AUX/SAT for the bedroom well, that don't work so I try the SAT which should be for the living area but it's not, the SAT work for the bedroom.

They have it turn around or misprinted so they didn't wire it up right, bummer, I have it now and man what a headace it was.
    2022 GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    2023 North Point 310RLTS
    MSG Retired Army

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our HDMI splitter works! HDMI cable from Wally receiver to splitter. Individual HDMI cords from splitter going to living room tv and basement tv. The long HDMI cords....well our 50 ft cord anyway....has to have the correct end going to the tv...YES it does matter on the 50ft cord we got! Why doesn’t Grand Design wire with HDMI cords? Coax is truly a thing of the past....if you install HD television....finish it with the correct wiring!!

Janelle

Okay, you wouldn't happen to have any pics of your setup, I have the living room setup but the bedroom I was going to drill a hole in the side of my wall to bypass the splitter?
    2022 GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    2023 North Point 310RLTS
    MSG Retired Army

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Okay, you wouldn't happen to have any pics of your setup, I have the living room setup but the bedroom I was going to drill a hole in the side of my wall to bypass the splitter?
    Hello! I’m not sure a picture would help you. Mainly because our two-way HDMI splitter goes 1. to the living room (via cord running outside the camper and fed into the living room television by way of living room slide) and 2. to the basement television (via cord running in basement area from passenger side of camper to drivers side of camper where outdoor television is mounted). Our bedroom television is connected via RF Modulator to the Dish Network Wally receiver. Again...not the best picture on the bedroom television but it works for now. So...our bedroom tv is hooked up to the original coax wiring within the camper.

We have not and probably will not be drilling any holes at this time! The self-install of the combo washer/dryer and the dryer vent hole was stressful enough for both of us![emoji15] but well worth it!

David & Janelle plus April & Jazzee our blue heelers
    Farming/ranching in eastern Colorado...but not for much longer!!
    2019 Solitude S-Class 2930RL (4/2019)
    2020 Ford F450 DRW 4X4 8' bed (1/2020)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12